Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im running out of copes

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Games are becoming boring again. I have nothing else to fill my time with except naps. But still without a gf what do i fucking do in fucking new york? Shall i take a walk down the piss and rat covered streets again? Theres nothing to fucking do here that doesnt involve spending shit loads of money. Once again im cursing my parents for birthing me here. Maybe if i was born somewhere more rural i couls go on nature walks, hiking or fishing to pass my time. I might also be chilling with a pet but apartments here dont allow pets so im cucked out of that. i am fucking trapped in this hell hole. Even if i did get a gf, where would i even take her? Fucking starbucks and mcdonalds?

Chad dosnt have to Take her to everything lol

But yea If your a Low Tier man and Dont have Money to your Name its pretty much fucked

Try to get drugs and such , They can less the pain and uphill your condition

Try Jiu Jitsu. It’s fun, great workout, and you get to socialize

You should be spending all that precious time earning money.

Last edited:
I'm going to sound like a dumbass but maybe books? Used ones are pretty cheap

You can seek Jesus Christ that you may know hi.. Save you, forgive you and help you out. Get a bible too.

Games are becoming boring again. I have nothing else to fill my time with except naps. But still without a gf what do i fucking do in fucking new york? Shall i take a walk down the piss and rat covered streets again? Theres nothing to fucking do here that doesnt involve spending shit loads of money. Once again im cursing my parents for birthing me here. Maybe if i was born somewhere more rural i couls go on nature walks, hiking or fishing to pass my time. I might also be chilling with a pet but apartments here dont allow pets so im cucked out of that. i am fucking trapped in this hell hole. Even if i did get a gf, where would i even take her? Fucking starbucks and mcdonalds?
Being an Incel in New York has to be horrible man, im sorry.

Gymmaxxing + steroidmaxxing . Don't matter if you ugly or short you will get matchs for sure. Don't give up.

I've heard a Chad called Caleb already fucked all your female relatives that live in NYC, that true nigga?

Also, I live in a somewhat rural area and walking in the city should be less suifuel that in a forest or some shit, I mean look where ER used to take strolls :feelshaha: