Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im right for once

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Over for Croatia, hail argentina, the avenger of my ricemen:feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsLightsaber:

france will destroy them with their BBC

yey
wat do i do now?

Yeah of course Argentina wins when they bought off the referee, those 2 yellow cards and penalty are the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. Same shit happened with the Netherlands. Only reason why Saudi-Arabia won versus Argentina is because they didn't bother to bribe the referee that match.
Au contraire, SA bought that game which explains why thats the only win they ever had in this world cup, mang

Find another team to root for, like us ricemen that u knocked out. #KarmaMang :feelsdevil:
Nah I aint a side switcher...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BUT IMAGINE BEING A RICEMAN AND ROOTING FOR MED CRACKERS TROOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lul::lul::lul:

Nah I aint a side switcher...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BUT IMAGINE BEING A RICEMAN AND ROOTING FOR MED CRACKERS TROOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lul::lul::lul:
They didnt do anything bad to us in this World Cup, thats y, mang :smonk: