Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i'm retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
ive spent years trying to learn programming, still makes no sense.
ive played fps games for thousands of hours, still suck.
ive tried to learn trading and shit to avoid being a full-time wagecuck, failed.
i failed out of HS and college, i have no friends and no one wants to be around me cuz im literally a brain dead autistic retard.

my fate is literally either suicide, or working at some dead end retail job barely getting by on minimum wage

i used to be friends with some truecel that was so good at programming he got a internship at google and tons of awards in college/HS, it's really hard to take anything i do seriously when there is 200 IQ geniuses like this blowing past me on their way to be future NASA scientists.

i even suck at playing fucking minecraft JFL, i tried to play hardcore and died in the first 10 minutes JFL JFL JFL

life is gay and retarded. i literally wouldn't hesitate to kill myself if i had shotgun.

Kinda relate at times tbh :cryfeels:. Everything is just hard no matter how long I do it

No matter what you do, failure soon accompanies it.

Is neetdom an option?

currently am a neet, leeching off my mom who is very close to kicking me out. i offered to pay rent bc i made 11k from unemployment bux but she said she doesnt want my money

Relatable and sad.

What can i tell you man there's a reason we're here.

I think what you lack is motivation.

ive tried to learn trading and shit to avoid being a full-time wagecuck, failed.
i failed out of HS and college, i have no friends and no one wants to be around me cuz im literally a brain dead autistic retard.

Brutal... but can you drive? Also @anon1822

my fate is literally either suicide, or working at some dead end retail job barely getting by on minimum wage

i used to be friends with some truecel that was so good at programming he got a internship at google and tons of awards in college/HS, it's really hard to take anything i do seriously when there is 200 IQ geniuses like this blowing past me on their way to be future NASA scientists.

i even suck at playing fucking minecraft JFL, i tried to play hardcore and died in the first 10 minutes JFL JFL JFL

life is gay and retarded. i literally wouldn't hesitate to kill myself if i had shotgun.
Ok let me share my retardation with you, maybe it will make you feel better.

1. Programming - tried to get into it like 8 times. And by getting into it I mean weeks of psyching myself up, telling my self I'll start learning, until I eventually stop procrastinating and actually try it. I usually give up within hours when I do finally start. Idk, my brain has always been very easily bored and uninterested in everything. Even in school I'd only learn what I absolutely had to in order to prevent my life from getting worse. So in order for me to focus enough in order to do something productive it would take a brain transplant.

2. Fps games, mobas, mmos etc... - Tens of thousands of hours in all kinds of games. Always sucked or at best mediocre at all of them.

3. I've tried to find all kinds of ideas to avoid wageslaving since it's literally my worst nightmare. Didn't get far at all, the economy is a scam and starting your own business is a meme perpetrated upon the plebs in order to make capitalism not seem hopeless and a tiny bit fair.

4. I'm autistic too, but I'm also avoidant so I actively avoided people (and thus everybody eventually hates me). And paradoxically I still yearn for friendship sometimes, and yet I avoid people even online.

5. My fate is working a shitty, dead-end job that will probably also be stressful as fuck, in this country where salaries are less than $300 a month and where everybody is a backstabbing, gossipy, mean cunt that actively makes plans to destroy the odd man out, which I will always be because of my autism. I will not kill myself since it's been on my mind for over a decade and I've realized I'll never do it.

6. I've played hundreds of hours of Minecraft too, I suck at it so much. I have no imagination, no creativity. Everything I create is just some combination or modification of basic things. Also I can't seem to even copy other things properly. And as with drawing, I can't create/translate what is in my mind into the game (nor onto paper). On top of that I do this weird shit with Minecraft and a few other games, I get fixated on it for a while like a few months, and I install the game (in Minecraft's case I install Twitch too in order to add modpacks), then I play a few minutes or at max a few hours, then I uninstall it swearing to myself this time is for good and I won't uninstall it. Then I reinstall it again the next day cause I'm still fixated and I have this itch and vague feeling that I really want to play. Rinse and repeat like 30 fucking times or more, installing and reinstalling.

At least I'm good at fps games... Literally the only thing I'm good at, too bad that's useless

You figured out the blackpill so you at least have something going for you :) So many bluepillers still around.