Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm reporting @My Name Jeff on Discord.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I am reporting the @My Name Jeff 's Discord account.

I'm not doing it because I hate him or anything, but because for the same reason that he reported the incels.is Dice Cord server.
Because it contains normie propaganda and the Bluepill that is often associated with inceldom which it isn't.
For example:

He put Idolization of Chads like Andrew Tate, Elliot Rodger, and Dream. These people may be dissed in the media, but how many bodies do you think they've had already? and how are they SO popular if they're incels?
He put that he idolizes them, which is Bluepilled in nature because it's practically Chad worship which is cuckoldry. It's aiding onto the idea that Chads are so valuable and that incels are shit men who deserve to be genocided.

Second, it's also Bluepilled because it tells toilets to fuck off which isn't what we want them to do. They already fuck away from us by ignoring us and leaving us alone to rot by ourselves. We simply want Sex/Carnal Relationship with them.

Third, the gym is ultimate cope. It's even been proven so bad to the point that people with bad genetics CANNOT even get fit because of our body working against us. We will just look round instead of toned. This is ontop of people who are able to gymmaxx successfully and still don't look good.

Lastly, the emojis are the SAME emojis used by normies which isn't a good look on us. It just makes us look cringe.

In conclusion, I am going to report the @My Name Jeff 's Discord account because of the reasons stated above. I don't hate him or anything, but I disagree with what he put because it's not a good representation of BlackPilled Incels.

Third, the gym is ultimate cope. It's even been proven so bad to the point that people with bad genetics CANNOT even get fit because of our body working against us. We will just look round instead of toned. This is ontop of people who are able to gymmaxx successfully and still don't look good.
i only go to the gym to stare at foids and make them feel uneasy while doing barbell hip thrust

Teens.is.

Fuck you all.

Can a mopper please move this to ID, I am dispelling literal Bluepilled beliefs about BlackPilled Incels @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb2 @PLA1092 @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle

Can a mopper please move this to ID, I am dispelling literal Bluepilled beliefs about BlackPilled Incels @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb2 @PLA1092 @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle
Done GIF

literally who gives a single fuck about any of this

Exactly my thoughts, why can no one here just...idk not cause drama/issues?
A lot of people here are extremely bored so there is always bound to be some users wanting to start shit every now and then. Its to be expected really

literally who gives a single fuck about any of this
The subject matter, the main idea is on the reasons why. It's how normies view BlackPilled Incels as these vile creatures.

A lot of people here are extremely bored so there is always bound to be some users wanting to start shit every now and then. Its to be expected really
I'm not trying to, this is why I said I didn't hate him.
I'm trying to point out how soyciety views us.

Who cares what they think
Us. We're at incels.is because of what soyciety believes us to be.
We simply just want to be accepted as normal and live our fucking lives having a chance at literally anything.