Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm really thankful that I'm not a normie

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
My life may be a total hell hole in which I am in constant suffering every single second, but I am really thankful I did not go along with the grain and conform to this sick society.

I feel like me. And I think that's something that a lot of people can't relate to.

Sure I'm ugly, mentally ill, most likely autistic, and non NT. But I genuinely don't care. I'm not gonna let anyone tell me who I should be, or how I should live my life.

I'd rather be up front and honest then some NT normie faggot.

All women are whores, and God is evil.

Hail Satan :feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

Wow you're so right brother! :feelsokman:

ArkhamAsylum.is
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

The best would be knowing the blackpill and being able to achieve the minimum level of looks to attract women, it must be like having a huge advantage with respect to normis

You would end up using the knowledge of the blackpill to your advantage and you could be much more calculating in relationships with the opposite sex:

when there is a chance

when it's over and there's no point in wasting time

when they want to use you for betabuxx.

ect.

The best would be knowing the blackpill and being able to achieve the minimum level of looks to attract women, it must be like being a god among men

You would end up using the knowledge of the blackpill to your advantage and you could be much more calculating in relationships with the opposite sex:

when there is a chance

when it's over and there's no point in wasting time

when they want to use you for betabuxx.

ect.
Unfortunately this wouldn't work though because you would be relegated to betabuxx status regardless, and probably get treated poorly in the relationship.

I have seen this happen with my father and my mother.

Most relationships don't even last anyways, and the divorce rate is incredibly high as is. There really is no hope in any alternative.

Unfortunately this wouldn't work though because you would be relegated to betabuxx status regardless, and probably get treated poorly in the relationship.

I have seen this happen with my father and my mother.

Most relationships don't even last anyways, and the divorce rate is incredibly high as is. There really is no hope in any alternative.

If you were, for example, a 6/10, you would know that 4/10 women are available for sex because they would feel physical attraction towards you, and that women with a highER level would use you as a betabuxx, even if you end up being a betabuxx, you would be aware of that and could handle bettER the relationship and the woman's psychopathy to not let it devour you completely or destroy your life with a divorce.

In any case, the blackpill always ends up being a tool in favor of men.