Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im really starting to get sick of people and humanity in general

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
now i fully understand why the illuminati want to cleanse the earth and kill everyone, and i might support them on that decision.
fuck truthism, let agenda 21 commence.
people are so insane nowdays, the world is like a giant madhouse.
i can't have a normal conversation with anyone in the real world anymore, everyone is so full of shit.
not only that but most woman are already crazy by default, the amount of bullshit they spew is ridiculous.
sometimes i feel like there are no sane people left, everyone is just insane.

you would think old-people would know better, so you can hold them to a higher standard. but old people are full of shit too.
why its so hard to find one reliable person in this world to keep his promise?
im actually going crazy right now, i don't think ill make it past 30

I believe you're either young and have a lot to learn or you have not fully realized a lot of uncomfortable truths in life. All it took me to realize is that humans are humans, they are neither gods or angels, they don't get to take the high ground or any ground for that matter and lecture others on morality.

I believe you're either young and have a lot to learn or you have not fully realized a lot of uncomfortable truths in life. All it took me to realize is that humans are humans, they are neither gods or angels, they don't get to take the high ground or any ground for that matter and lecture others on morality.

its not even that. i already made peace with bad behavior. but i don't understand why people are so quick to lie about things, even if it doesn't benefit them at all.
whats the point of lying if you are constantly getting caught lying? it defeats the whole purpose of lying. i don't know if its a lifestyle thing or whatever but it getting to be really weird and fuck up.

how can you even form stable relationships when you constantly lie about shit and bend over in a whim?

Last edited:
yes. Humans are disgusting herd creatures, cattle essentially. They need good leadership to function, otherwise one ends up having what we have now.

Humanity is overrated

Humanity was a mistake that should have been wiped out by nukes a long time ago

its not even that. i already made peace with bad behavior. but i don't understand why people are so quick to lie about things, even if it doesn't benefit them at all.
whats the point of lying if you are constantly getting caught lying? it defeats the whole purpose of lying. i don't know if its a lifestyle thing or whatever but it getting to be really weird and fuck up.

how can you even form stable relationships when you constantly lie about shit and bend over in a whim?

The reason they lie is simple. It takes less effort to lie to you face than it does to admit uncomfortable truths and help you out. But you're right, to cover for each lie, several others have to be told. Maybe its cognitive dissonance on their part as the overall costs of lying in the end exceed that of simply telling the truth. Its sort of like buying and maintaining a used car well past its service life, ultimately you end up paying more overall for spares and repairs.

"Humanity is a disgusting, depraved and wretched species."
- St. Elliot (PBUH)

there are too many people, something needs to go wrong

The illuminati fell apart a very long time ago, now only memes remain.

They created this for u to feel that way. Serious