Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i'm really not entitled to a woman body

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
When I see a woman there is no legal possibility of me touching her body
I was born with the inability to have the right to touch a woman because of my appearance
"Sure it's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never
represent, Raphaël, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the
inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case."
"Raphaël, the frustration that has
followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing
that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will
not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those
adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get
deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your
heart"
"That's how it is. Yet
that doesn't mean, however, that all possibility of revenge is closed to you. These
women you desire so much, you too can possess them. You can even possess what
is most precious about them. What is it, Raphaël, that is most precious about them?"
"it's not their beauty, I can tell you that much; it isn't their vagina either, nor even
their love; because all these disappear with life itself. And from now on you can
possess their life. Launch yourself on a career of murder this very evening; believe
me, my friend, it's the only way still open to you. When you feel these women
trembling at the end of your knife, and begging for their young lives, then will you
truly be the master; then will you possess them body and soul."
thats from the book Whatever by Michel Houllebecq, all in a book

I've never felt entitled either, but that doesn't matter. Women would rather fuck a violent rapist Chad than an ugly incel who doesn't have entitlement issues.

I at least think I don't deserve all the hate I get from normies