Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm really having an extremely difficult time

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
I just wanted to share how I feel. I've been reading and watching and consuming blackpill media and it's been incinerating every shred of will to live that I can possibly muster each day. Those same thoughts cycle around and around constantly in my consciousness, my inner voice telling me

"Life is only worth living if you're good looking. Life may seem like it's full of accessible things to you without looks, but you cannot meaningfully experience/enjoy these things without good looks, and all good things you do experience will inevitably be hindered/diminished due to physical genetic inferiority. It's easy to claim "just forget about it" but genetic defects permeate into every sphere of your existence and by extension will compound psychologically SINCE DAY ONE OF LIFE to severely impact your view and appreciation of everything you experience in life, for the entirety of life

Society cannot reasonably expect unattractive men to ignore/forget about their compounded shitty lived experience of life, and to be truly happy as an ugly man is to override natural instinct and psychology of being, a state which is only achieved by mentally ill people or people with such severe behavioural complexes or issues there can be no comparison to the average ugly man

Every second of life that's going by I'm feeling the burning pain of reality that none of this shit is worth it and never will be because of my face ruining EVERYTHING

ITS FUCKING OVER