Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m really getting sick of people telling me why don’t you have gf

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was talking to a 47 year old dude the previous and he asked if I have a gf I said no he said be more social don’t be too shy

and everyone I know is mostly says the same bulshit which I just can’t fcking do

all my cousins have or had gfs and friends to hang out with, they even lived together sometimes, one of my cousins said “ wait you don’t have a friends circle? A gf? OMG why?”

another cousin was living in his friends house with his gf when he came to our town while he was in university (absolutely fantasy like for me to live IN my friends house WITH any gf)

and another one was doing the same stuff with different girls also he was bringing his friends to our house, he was a high tier normie with status I guess (why does these feel so off for me I wonder)

I probably have some kind of autism like aspergers, it’s really hard man Goddamnit

this shit is getting too much on my these days seriously,I can even feel my family resents me because I’m not like them, they want me dead probably

The 47 year old is probably an incel himself tbh

The 47 year old is probably an incel himself tbh
He is now but he said he was a womanizer went to university parties a lot hanged with sexy woman

It's hard.

Being an incel will make you enter several stages of grief. First stage is simply realizing that you don't fit or conform to society.

Second stage is rage.

Third stage is true grieving and a sense of loss. This is where the majority of incels rope.

Then there is "acceptance" in the form of you realize that things are never going to get better and you just find copes to enjoy.

Right now it looks like you are in the first stage of grief. Soon this will turn into rage.

It's hard.

Being an incel will make you enter several stages of grief. First stage is simply realizing that you don't fit or conform to society.

Second stage is rage.

Third stage is true grieving and a sense of loss. This is where the majority of incels rope.

Then there is "acceptance" in the form of you realize that things are never going to get better and you just find copes to enjoy.

Right now it looks like you are in the first stage of grief. Soon this will turn into rage.
I’ve been to rage and grief probably, I accepted everything but it’s just hard to get shamed and pressured to oblivion every week

I’ve been to rage and grief probably, I accepted everything but it’s just hard to get shamed and pressured to oblivion every week
This is how society creates killers like ER. They pressure and shame weak men into achieving something impossible.. Thus creating more rage and resentment into the male. Society creates killers.

Typical fucking normie advice. Just be confident bro!!!

Just get a friend circle bro, not like you're rejected by everyone, oh wait.

mogs me at talking to people

If they have to ask then I doubt you're ugly enough to belong here.

It’s just an insult. Tell him to fuck himself. He obviously sees you’re deformed and is just making fun

If they have to ask then I doubt you're ugly enough to belong here.
I’m mostly a mentalcel but I feel the same as you guys , but yeah I’m not that ugly I’m like 6 or 7 at best looksmaxxed ,my username has a point
It’s just an insult. Tell him to fuck himself. He obviously sees you’re deformed and is just making fun
lol funny great comment , everyone who asks knows the answers but they ask all the same ,I wish ill tell them to go fuck themselves

asking someone if he has a GF should be something taboo

Yeah I hate it when people, especially older people ask me that.
"Why don't you have a gf?" I feel like saying "look at my height, why do you think I don't?".

The boomers etc, are blind and have no idea how over it is for manlets. Interesting enough though, young people rarely ask. They probably realise, even in their bluepilled minds that it's over at my height :feelsrope:

Last edited:
proof that mentalcel, non NT and high inhib is worse than being ugly imo

Yeah I hate it when people, especially older people ask me that.
"Why don't you have a gf?"

They say this as if getting a romantic partner was as simple as going to the store and buying something.
You just go there and get it.

For many boomers, forming relationships was indeed this much complicated.

There are social norms that NPC’s won’t elaborate on that if you cross, you are seen as socially awkward.