Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m really fucked up

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
Ok so this post is basically me just rambling about shit so it’s going to be all over the place

anyways so basically I want to make love to my cousin (jfl) I’d wait till she’s 18 because I’m not about to go to prison and be put on a registry so I’d just rather wait tbh (even though I’d rather fuck her now but it’s too risky tbh) anyways I wanna finger fuck her and eat her out and fuck her from behind and pull her hair she really is perfect she’s so pretty and talented (mfw i’m a creepy mf who lowkey worships his cousin) like I really just want to bang her and make her feel special and shit god I am being so fucking gross having these thoughts about her makes me want to rope so badly, she always takes a liking to me and shit even though I’m basically the creepy cousin that no one likes but to her I’m the cool older cousin I guess?, she likes to give me hugs a lot and lays on my chest I know it means straight up nothing to her probably but it makes me feel loved in some way :feelsseriously:

It’s Over for Can’t-be-trusted-around-younger-cousincels

anyways in short I wanna fuck my foid loli cousin:feelsseriously::shock:

@Intellau_Celistic nearly fucked his cousin

Thoughts?

You glow in the dark like a deep sea fish.

Ok so this post is basically me just rambling about shit so it’s going to be all over the place

anyways so basically I want to make love to my cousin (jfl) I’d wait till she’s 18 because I’m not about to go to prison and be put on a registry so I’d just rather wait tbh (even though I’d rather fuck her now but it’s too risky tbh) anyways I wanna finger fuck her and eat her out and fuck her from behind and pull her hair she really is perfect she’s so pretty and talented (mfw i’m a creepy mf who lowkey worships his cousin) like I really just want to bang her and make her feel special and shit god I am being so fucking gross having these thoughts about her makes me want to rope so badly, she always takes a liking to me and shit even though I’m basically the creepy cousin that no one likes but to her I’m the cool older cousin I guess?, she likes to give me hugs a lot and lays on my chest I know it means straight up nothing to her probably but it makes me feel loved in some way :feelsseriously:

It’s Over for Can’t-be-trusted-around-younger-cousincels

anyways in short I wanna fuck my foid loli cousin:feelsseriously::shock:

Yes I've had these thoughts, though it's only fantasy.

How old is she? If you wait she wont like you anymore. You should rape her and post from prison how it was.

Cousin ascension is still ascension

You are incel, she will most likely reject you, I know you are trying to Just Be The Firstmaxx, but she's prob waiting for chad or has already messed with chad. What do

Fuck everyone who gets with their cousins. It may be a fetish to you but you don’t have to deal with being the product of incest. It is hell. :cryfeels:

Just rape her in gta 5

you kill yourself faggot, let a nigga cope with his incest fetish in peace.
Incest pedo “fetish”. I hope you catch a bullet, freak. I have no sympathy for all the pedos on here bro, tf is wrong with y’all. If you wanna fuck your cousin whatever, not like it would ever happen but whatever. But this girl is literally a child. Call me a faggot “Volcel” all you want, you’re a piece of shit and I would not care if you died.

Incest pedo “fetish”. I hope you catch a bullet, freak. I have no sympathy for all the pedos on here bro, tf is wrong with y’all. If you wanna fuck your cousin whatever, not like it would ever happen but whatever. But this girl is literally a child. Call me a faggot “Volcel” all you want, you’re a piece of shit and I would not care if you died.
@Robtical @Fat Link

is this agecucking? to shame pedos?

this isnt "she's age 5 you pedo", but "she is a teenager you pedo" tier agecucking
op didn't state an age for his cousin so how do you know if its pedo or not? he just said he wishes she could turn 18 so she could be 16 or 17 which is ephebophilia.
also you're a cuck if you care about some little girl being raped, kys. i hope all little girls get buttfucked to death by their biological fathers (in gta)

you really hurt my feelings how will i ever recover?:soy:
OP needs to banned according to the new rules. @Mainländer

Idk if it's a glownigger or just a Graycel thread. Either way you should kill yourself

op didn't state an age for his cousin so how do you know if its pedo or not? he just said he wishes she could turn 18 so she could be 16 or 17 which is ephebophilia.
also you're a cuck if you care about some little girl being raped, kys nigger. i hope all little girls get buttfucked to death by their biological fathers (in gta)

you really hurt my feelings how will i ever recover?:soy:
You really think she’s a 16 year old laying on this losers chest and giving him hugs? I think you forget the forum we’re on
@Bakedcrystal is reddit tier soy, nigga literally says people should be shot for wanting to have sex with teens jfl. he's a lost soul who fell victim to modern-day feminist brainwashing and propaganda.
pedophile says I’m brainwashed for hating pedophiles. This is the one gripe I have with this place man, I agree with a lot of stuff here but the unironic autistic “SEX WITH CHILDREN IS OK” mindset is lame af. Go cry about how bad you wanna fuck your little cousin somewhere else bro, this is a site for complaining about how we can’t get women, not fucking children.

Fuck everyone who gets with their cousins. It may be a fetish to you but you don’t have to deal with being the product of incest. It is hell. :cryfeels:

We have GI problems... (Single)

smoke weed :smonk::smonk::smonk:and relax fuck fucking foids:smonk::smonk::smonk: