Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Im really attracted to blue eyed, blond foids

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
I just realised almost all girls i tried to flirt with were blond and had blue eyes. Idk why

im white btw but not nordic

They were almost all tall too.

You are not white.

I'm most attracted to blue eyed girls with brown hair

ER's ghost? Is that you?

Brutal. That means eye colour halo is real for males too. Over for boring eyecels :feelsrope:
Yep. I have brown eyes though. Eye color halo is legit. Not that I'd reject a brown eyed girl of course, but blue eyes easily add 1 point to the looks in many cases, IMO.

I have blond and blue eyes :feelsbadman:

Still i find such women attractive but most are bit to masculine but cutie blond alpinid or danubian, neo danubian :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I have blond and blue eyes :feelsbadman:

Still i find such women attractive but most are bit to masculine but cutie blond alpinid or danubian, neo danubian :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
alpinid or danubian, neo danubian chad only

Im white. I was born with green eyes and blond hair lil kid.
You are still not white. Nothing you say can prove it because you are from the balkans.

alpinid or danubian, neo danubian chad only
have you seen neo danubian men ? if milion of hohols, polacks and ziggers neo danubians would be imported to west they would end up as gigacels

have you seen neo danubian men ? if milion of hohols, polacks and ziggers neo danubians would be imported to west they would end up as gigacels
Must save neo danubian race.

Ur a coping mutt jfl
I don't need to cope because you are saying shit like italians and spaniards aren't white. You aren't white then by association.

I don't need to cope because you are saying shit like italians and spaniards aren't white. You aren't white then by association.
Spanish raped by muslims. South italy raped by africans.
West balkan was not raped by shitskins. Only bosnia and albania and macedonia. Im croat.

I am not any of these. Remember this in back of your head: you will never be white

Croats look white

West balkan was not raped by shitskins. Only bosnia and albania and macedonia. Im croat.
Slavs are not white.

Didn’t actually happen, according to genetic data

And what about East Balkan like Serbia? You guys have a habit of dragging each other down
Even the whitest balkan country will never truly be white.
Kek cope
Keep coping. I am using your logic therefore you will never be white.
Kek I see
Slavs are not white.
They are, but i see what you’re doing here

Hitler really didn't care about eye color more about phenotypes
Ye exactly, what has A LOT to do with facial features,

also, here’s their racial ranking/phenotype ranking:

The German Races" that heavily cited the works of Hans F. K. Günther. The text seems to categorize the European races in descending orders in the Nazi racial hierarchy: the Nordic(including the Phalic sub-race, a subgroup of the Nordic race), Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic races.[7

Im white. I was born with green eyes and blond hair lil kid.
I have light brown hair & light brown/dark greenish eyes, but i had blonde hair & blue eyes as a kid
You are still not white. Nothing you say can prove it because you are from the balkans.
They have a crabs in the bucket mentality

I personally don't like blondes

Yep. I have brown eyes though. Eye color halo is legit. Not that I'd reject a brown eyed girl of course, but blue eyes easily add 1 point to the looks in many cases, IMO.
Ye same here

What about Turks?

I just realised almost all girls i tried to flirt with were blond and had blue eyes. Idk why

Green or Hazel Eyed, Dark hair in my case.

Same, blonde foids are the hottest
Since when are the Balkans not white, you don't know what you are talking about

Im mostly attracted to foids

they are extremely ugly, dark/tanned women looks hotter

Green eyed brunettes with slight tan look wayyy hotter. Im talking about the Eastern European North Atlantid phenotype

Last edited:
I'm attracted to thick young gooks