Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm realeasing a course, on how to Attract Women

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240719 150335
This is my photo, so you don't think it's a scam. DM me, only a few seats left. This course will teach you everything! How TO DRESS, GROOM AND HOW TO BE SO CONFIDENT AROUND WOMEN, THAT THEY INSTANTLY WANT TO FUCK YOU. BUY MY COURSE, AND I shall reveal the secrets.

About me: my name is Ali Borkan a 6'4 Iraqi model, who teaches young men to become their best version of themselves.

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang
@Rapist
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

@DarkStar
@Jason Voorhees

Syed Chaddam Khan putting into practice what he learnt from Jews and curry scammers

Syed Chaddam Khan putting into practice what he learnt from Jews and curry scammers
It's not a scam. Your choice, if you want to stay lonely, that's on you.

There is an Arabic book on sex. I forgot it's name.
But having big dick is an absolute necessity for the sex to happen. They mention it.

There is an Arabic book on sex. I forgot it's name.
But having big dick is an absolute necessity for the sex to happen. They mention it.
BROTHER......

FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN. CONTROL. WORK ON GAME, AND YOUR MUSCLES.

Just hold frame and take 500 showers. Am I right?

I can only learn how to attract women from Uday Saddam not from you

I'd take this course if it focuses exclusively on jaw surgeries and other craniofacial osteotomies with links to top maxfac doctors around the world as well as leg lengthening surgeries.

I'd take this course if it focuses exclusively on jaw surgeries and other craniofacial osteotomies with links to top maxfac doctors around the world as well as leg lengthening surgeries.
BRUDER LOOKS DON'T MATTER. ONE OF MY CLIENT IS 5'2 INDIANNN

هل انت مهتم؟
@SandNiggerKANG

Sar am sedn u 5000 rupee depsoit, ull teach me yes?

Rich Copermaxxing

Just be an oil-rich Chadian theory