Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m ready to die

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I have ocd and Asperger’s syndrome I wish I did not have those two mental disorders. Why does everyone have to be anti-suicide. Some people can’t be fixed along with their exsistence being something that doesn’t serve that much use to anyone. The previous sentence is a discription of how I feel I can’t be fixed cause I can’t get rid of my mental disorders. What use is my exsistence I can’t get a job. I’m from Australia so voluntary euthanasia is not legal making it incredibly hard to find a legal peaceful painless way to die.

Don't rope bro. Better use that energy somewhere else. I'm autistic like you too, and I can confidently we are indeed the supreme evolution of humans. It's such a joke we are oppressed so much.

I have planned out my way of death. After completing my medicine degree, i will dress up as a clown, head in to pediatrics ward, dance a little entertain them retarded semen demons, and then pull out a gun and shoot myself in the head.

Just become a Real Life JOKER like your Avatar

You’ll be in hell it’s 100x worse than this
48153.jpg

what a waste of genes, if you are asperger you shouldn't rope, you are basically an advanced version of homo sapiens sapiens

I have ocd and Asperger’s syndrome I wish I did not have those two mental disorders. Why does everyone have to be anti-suicide. Some people can’t be fixed along with their exsistence being something that doesn’t serve that much use to anyone. The previous sentence is a discription of how I feel I can’t be fixed cause I can’t get rid of my mental disorders. What use is my exsistence I can’t get a job. I’m from Australia so voluntary euthanasia is not legal making it incredibly hard to find a legal peaceful painless way to die.
Atleast think good about it before doing it some feelings are temporary

Could you not just get your shooters license purchase a gun and shoot yourself, I think it takes a few weeks to get shooters license in Australia but should be a pain free ez suicide

I have planned out my way of death. After completing my medicine degree, i will dress up as a clown, head in to pediatrics ward, dance a little entertain them retarded semen demons, and then pull out a gun and shoot myself in the head.

very relatable.. its ovER for us