Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm ready for my first GF now, IT!

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
-
Well... I did it! I took all the advice I could find!

I've been bodybuilding for years, looksmaxxing, lowered by BF% as much as possible even through the use of anabolic androgenic steroids, I have a crazy expensive skin care routine (my skin looks its best its ever looked), I shave every other day, shower everyday, extensive products, jaw-line training, perfect diet, perfect white teeth, hand/grip training, been working on my conversation and social skills for my entire life, I go to a salon to get my hair done, tanned, good fashion, and a lot more! I have a lot of cool intrests and hobbies like art, music, fitness, movies, and books and tons of other ones. I'm quiet and a little bit awkward but I think I'm a pretty good guy at heart. I have really low standards: all the person has to be is somewhat decent looking and somewhat kind to me ( I think I've earned having just a little bit of standards after the immense amount of time and effort i put into self improvement)

I'm ready for my first ever GF IT! Do I put in a request or do I just wait and she shows up or something? I've tried it all, cold approach, social circle, blind date, dating app, etc for a pretty long time but, yeah, still no GF! I'm still waiting!

There's someone for everyone, right... right? Everyone can find love... right guys?

Anyway I'd like to have a GF now. I mean if you guys are running low I'll even take a friend for the time being. I'm waiting!

Sorry sweaty, my personality detector says no

me too. i tried and i got rejected last weekend. just gonna keep trying until i'm in a coffin

they will probably still tell you that you need to leave this forum because toilets can sense tour mysoginistic views here and the number of your post count

Sorry bro, chads and dogs only

Have you really done all those things?
Yeah, lifting, bodybuilding, diet, health and fitness are all copes for me. I'm an ardent self-improver and keep a very tight regiment with skincare and extensive looksmaxxing routines. I'm not dillusional and know that none of them are going to do anything for me, I just find that keeping a regiment and staying busy helps me cope so I don't fall into the pit of self-loathing

I'll cope until the day I die

What do you do for skincare? Ive tried vitamin c serum and olay regenerist but my skin still looks like shit.
The thing I have found is that skincare is trial and error, you have to find what works best for you. In the beginning skin care products always make your face look worse due to it exfoliating it and bringing cystic acne to the surface. Benzoyl peroxide, which almost works for everyone, made my face worse and super dried out. I use custom ordered curology face cream that you get by sending them pictures of your acne and getting it analyzed, along with zinc facial soap, and coconut oil as a moisturizer. This works well for me. I only wash with cold water and never hot. One thing that is true for everyone though is keep your diet good and drink a lot of water. Also, NEVER use accutane, it lowers your testosterone, causes hairloss and ED and a bunch more. Not worth it unless your acne is fatal and hurts.

uhmm sweaty youre not entitled to a gf you clearly have a bad personality since you post on an incel forum if you were a nice guy you'd be able to get a girlfriend like hitler

Why do you even care about that place? I've never read a thread on inceltears, why would anyone do that?

Just self improve theory.

Only one shower a day doesn't work, you need at least 5+ showers a day.

I actually took accutane a few years ago and never had any of those problems. I had bad cystic acne and it completely stopped it.

I dont have acne anymore so im looking for something to make my skin more even toned, and stop me from aging. I read vitamin C is good but it did nothing for me (although I only used it for a month). Some of the vit C serums were $150 a bottle, others were between $10-90. I think the one I used was around $60. Maybe I didn’t use it long enough or I should’ve gone with the expensive brand.
You should get bloodwork just incase tho

You forgot about deleting your inkwells.is account

they will probably still tell you that you need to leave this forum because toilets can sense tour mysoginistic views here and the number of your post count

let’s say he quit right now and in 60 years he looks for a girlfriend, nope!

IT will say he posted in this forum 60 years ago so he’s not entitled to a girlfriend.

They dig up people’s past or find everything wrong with strangers in the internet that it makes me curious what they’re hiding…

Oh, that’s right, a ton of them have been exposed as pedophiles*

“It’s because you’re too nice and put together, you’re trying too hard”

Let me guess, you posted this for them to read because you saw someone post your profile for karma whoring without having the courtesy you censor your username?

Let me guess, you posted this for them to read because you saw someone post your profile for karma whoring without having the courtesy you censor your username?
No, I did it to prove a point.

:lul:

I am Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin.

When I was eighteen, I lived in a youth commune for several months. I was very coy and unable to enter tolerate being around even older holes due to my mental illnesses.

I am Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin.

When I was eighteen, I lived in a youth commune for several months. I was very coy and unable to enter tolerate being around even older holes due to my mental illnesses.
Neurotypical filth should pay for what they've done to you.