Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm reaching my limit.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I think I can no longer cope, guys. Being in uni as a man who's nearly in his 30s and being surrounded by staceys and chads all the time isn't doing anything good to my already non-existent self-esteem. It seems that everybody else has either been dating or fucking someone, all except me. Imagine knowing that all the girls who pass me by on campus each day, even the ones close to my looks range, do not want anything to do with me. I'm still a virgin at 28. Jesus fucking Christ, what's the fucking point in being alive? this is a living hell, I'm too cowardly to kill myself. There's no way out for me. The thought that I will have to tough it out for 20 more years scares me.

Just know that you're not alone. That might help you cope

Do roids and get surgery. Worst case scenario you look and feel a lot better. Best case scenario you die during surgery.

I would say ldar you seem determined to finish your school. Guess you need to find a cope.

Do roids and get surgery. Worst case scenario you look and feel a lot better. Best case scenario you die during surgery.
You are fellow Jewcel?

University was the most difficult time for me as an incel. I couldn't even imagine going back at my age. If I ever wanted to further my education, I'd stick to online learning.

mid-20s, same situation here. I just skip class as much as I can.

If you simply commit suicide without killing dozens of normies, WKs, cucks, and Stacies, we will never forgive you. Your legacy will be shit forever.

i hit my limit years ago idk how i'm still alive

30 yrs old and still in uni? Fuck that must be brutal, Im already feeling old at 21 and in my third year.

30 yrs old and still in uni? Fuck that must be brutal, Im already feeling old at 21 and in my third year.
Yeah. I wasted my early 20s away. I couldn't find what I wanted to do with my life, so I wageslaved at a gas station until 25 yo. I started uni in 2015. I have two more years left. It'd be a shame to quit now. Nothing has changed for me... I was a loner back in high school, and I'm a loner now. The only difference is that I don't get bullied anymore. At least the course is pretty cool, it's the only motivation to keep myself going.

Yeah. I wasted my early 20s away. I couldn't find what I wanted to do with my life, so I wageslaved at a gas station until 25 yo. I started uni in 2015. I have two more years left. It'd be a shame to quit now. Nothing has changed for me... I was a loner back in high school, and I'm a loner now. The only difference is that I don't get bullied anymore. At least the course is pretty cool, it's the only motivation to keep myself going.

ARe you in STEM? How do you cope with much younger guys being in the same class as you?

University was the most difficult time for me as an incel. I couldn't even imagine going back at my age. If I ever wanted to further my education, I'd stick to online learning.
Same
But i tried it all during uni. I was a blue pilled feminist tho. College, for a blackpilled truecel must be hell... Good luck. Btw, ill ve 28 soon too :(

UNI + Incel = Bad Enough

UNI + Incel + Oldercel = ???

ARe you in STEM? How do you cope with much younger guys being in the same class as you?
Chemical engineering, There's nothing I can do. I only think about it when I see a young couple pass me by. Well, it's not like I had women in my life back when I was 21. I spend most of my time studying, so you can call that a cope.

Chemical engineering, There's nothing I can do. I only think about it when I see a young couple pass me by. Well, it's not like I had women in my life back when I was 21. I spend most of my time studying, so you can call that a cope.
Solid degree tbh. Has more foids then the average engineering course though

It's absolute hell for an oldcel at college. I hear you on that. Every fucking day is suicide fuel tbh.

28 and still incel? Must be pure hell.

If it makes you feel any better, I too am having to go to university at an advanced age (28), and I agree its the fucking drizzling shits being around the rodents they call the student population.

We're gonna make it though, you and I.