Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m racist and sexist towards the men of my culture

That user who commented to Reddit OP has jeeta fever

She got used as a cheap whore cumsock by non-Asian men and then she projected all the negative qualities of them onto Asian men

another one of those "south asians" (that is, indians)

ovER for curries!!!

She just need a proper taliban education, and being defintly denied an internet connection

I could already guess which race has been hinted at here

Shit now currywhores are on par with noodlewhores or worse.

Regarding the first, she hates Indians because she already has this racist contempt and then generalizes and tries to justify it.

Regarding the second: cringe

A woman could confess to being a serial killer and redditors would updoot her. Subhuman simps

All races of men will be eventually cucked. Globalization will bring the doom of humanity

She got used as a cheap whore cumsock by non-Asian men and then she projected all the negative qualities of them onto Asian men
Regarding the first, she hates Indians because she already has this racist contempt and then generalizes and tries to justify it.
She’s absolutely right about curry men being a pestilent abomination; her mistake is thinking her fellow currywhores are saints. We come from the same racial gene pool after all