Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm proud to be a man.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
thankful that my worth isn't based on holes tbh, roasties only meaning is to fuck Chad

Last edited:
Keep coping and wageslaving for their enjoyment ahhahahaha

yes its great to LDAR and not being liked or loved by anyone

Roasties literally live lives with the meaning of being evil and causing suffering. Real disgusting.
You posted the same reply at the start of the thread. You truly are trying to postmaxx...

You posted the same reply at the start of the thread. You truly are trying to postmaxx...
I called them amoral the first time. this time I pointed out that they have the intentions of manipulating.

I don't know. Living life in ignorance and on tutorial mode doesn't seem too bad, though.

I called them amoral the first time. this time I pointed out that they have the intentions of manipulating.
You will get a warning, I got a 10% because of that bullshit. Edit the first one and write it in there.

Same, I'm proud I don't have to deal with bloody genitalia.

You will get a warning, I got a 10% because of that bullshit. Edit the first one and write it in there.
Deleted my second one tbh. You saw insom temp banned?

first of let me say that noone should transition to female its gay sick pathetic and pure faggotry but come on bro lets be real here females live x1000 easier lives than any male in this kind of society how can you say that i would be proud to be chad tho thats always an exeption

Deleted my second one tbh. You saw insom temp banned?
Free him all day every day. Got @SpringHeeledJack and they took @Insomniac.. cant have all of them free..:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Free him all day every day. Got @SpringHeeledJack and they took @Insomniac.. cant have all of them free..:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I can't wait till his temp is up tbh. He's a big part of .is to me.

Just like me, he will come back again. His ban is only temporary fortunately.
I can't wait till his temp is up tbh. He's a big part of .is to me.
Yes, a very active user whose posts I like to read.

Just like me, he will come back again. His ban is only temporary fortunately.

Yes, a very active user whose posts I like to read.
He is honestly one of the most relateable users I've seen so far tbh. And despite what he says he seems high iq.

Probably the most enormous cope I have seen here yet.

Being a modern femoid is the best life you could ask for.

He is honestly one of the most relateable users I've seen so far tbh. And despite what he says he seems high iq.
Well I do not like his right-wing extremist political views but otherwise he seems to be a really nice guy.

Being a man in 2019 should be something to be proud of. We have to deal with more oppression than anyone could ever dream of. All roasties would not survive a day without female privilege.

Being a man in 2019 should be something to be proud of. We have to deal with more oppression than anyone could ever dream of. All roasties would not survive a day without female privilege.
They barely survive WITH it. Just try and wrap your mind around all the dumb behaviors they have. It's pure ragefuel I can barely stomach them tbh.

This is the single most laziest Cope i ever heard

Bur you do you , if it helps you i guess