Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im proud of being middle eastern and muslim.

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer

Tumblr nxcuvpTr1i1ul3va3o1 500

We should have white Christian shariah, not Islamic shariah.

Yes.
They run with this meme, that they were "exploited". What Arab countries did Germany exploit and how specifically did they exploit them? They never have an answer because political correctness has allowed them to merely make this assertion and no one challenges them.

I am not proud of being middle eastern and i hope Islam will die.

There's a bunch of things wrong with your post but I'll settle for one. Why are you looking for not only white girls, but blue-eyed blondes at that, if you're so into your culture?
because i want my offspring to look good.

Lol I lost my faith in Germany a long time time ago. I will just abandon this sinking ship within my lifetime.

But I wanna comment on the second picture. Do you honestly think that girls with muslim ancestors won't become extreme sluts after so many years? They will be exposed to western sluts and british Chads and will just be like them. I hate to burst your bubble.

It's also amusing to see Turks talking about exploitation and subjugation when you consider the Ottoman Empire. It was gigantic. It was brutal to Greeks and many others and was responsible for the Armenian genocide.

It's also amusing to see Turks talking about exploitation and subjugation when you consider the Ottoman Empire. It was gigantic. It was brutal to Greeks and many others and was responsible for the Armenian genocide.
armenian genocide is a lie

Lol I lost my faith in Germany a long time time ago. I will just abandon this sinking ship within my lifetime.

But I wanna comment on the second picture. Do you honestly think that girls with muslim ancestors won't become extreme sluts after so many years? They will be exposed to western sluts and british Chads and will just be like them. I hate to burst your bubble.
Another bubble you can burst is that a Muslim Germany will be as economically/technologically successful as today's Germany. Germany under some sort of Muslim domination will resemble the shithole countries of the Middle East. The people make the country. There is no magic dirt.
armenian genocide is a lie
I suspected you would say that. I see that I'm dealing with a rational person who argues empirically. LoL

islam and Christianity should merge

Armenian genocide was perpetrated by secular young turks. Centuries of ottoman rule and no armenian genocide. One year of young turk influence and bam.

Fellow Muslim Arab here. I'm pretty proud of being one as well to some extent, because a lot of Arab society lost our religion and became cucked.

Also, I have no problem with Germany becoming Muslim, as it will better their race and their heritage.

Last edited:
Fellow Muslim Arab here. I'm pretty proud of being one as well to some extent, because a lot of Arab society lost our religion and became cucked.

Also, I have no problem with Germany becoming Muslim, as it will better their race and their heritage.
I disagree because the German culture made a lot of progress in all intellectual fields pre and post ww2. Pre ww2 Germany was pretty neat. But I don't care at this point. I have accepted that my country will become trash and I only feel sorry for my parents. Germany will be cucked once it loses its secular model. Angela Merkel is an evil witch who can't make a proper immigration plan.

Last edited:
christianity is pussy bullshit. christians never took their shit seriously even in the middle ages christianity was just a fashion statement.
muslims are hardcore and actually have dignity for their religion.

Stfu your religion is nothing and you guys aint gonna go nowhere cuz you are stupid no shit trump is kicking u ass out of the country cuz you guys aren’t worth all the favors we give you germany made a favor for you guys and let you inside and what you do? Confroting people telling them they daughters gon get raped or bombing states and cities because it’s too non islamic btw if that’s what allah is all about then fuck allah too

Last edited:
Stfu your religion is nothing and you guys aint gonna go nowhere cuz you are stupid no shit trump is kicking u ass out of the country cuz you guys aren’t worth all the favors we give you germany made a favor for you guys and let you inside and what you do? Confroting people telling them they daughters gon get raped or bombing states and cities because it’s too non islamic btw if that’s what allah is all about then fuck allah too
Germany is a lost case because our government is made up of brainlets

Germany is a lost case because our government is made up of brainlets
I’m not even from the country or anything but I’m so fucking angry this video of a guy threatening and confronting a white guy whos innocent and probably old too telling him his son gonna be bearded and islam is the only way to god is ragefuel af I would be really mad and the guy who made the video should be deported back to syria so he gets killed by bashar alasas

I’m not even from the country or anything but I’m so fucking angry this video of a guy threatening and confronting a white guy whos innocent and probably old too telling him his son gonna be bearded and islam is the only way to god is ragefuel af I would be really mad and the guy who made the video should be deported back to syria so he gets killed by bashar alasas
It's laughable but he has a point. Germany will have a huge islamic population in the upcoming years and it's too late to change that. They sucked at doing the immigration properly and now German people face their consequences. They don't look at the bigger picture. 3 refugees stabbed a guy in the town next to me. They almost killed him... Muslims should accept the German culture and not the other way around.Just like I wouldn't act like a German if I lived in Saudi Arabia. I have lots of other problems with this country so I pretty much decided to emigrate after I finished my education.