Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im proud of being asian as a hapa

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I'm not like asian women who self hate

good for you, self hatred is bad for anybody ( in racial sense )

still you aren't asian, you are just a mutt

good for you, self hatred is bad for anybody ( in racial sense )
IMG 20240708 021224
@lazy_gamer_423

i thought at that time that you need to look nordic to get asian women. Studies show hapas have higher smv to asian women than whites.
"At that time" nigger this was less then a week ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Good for you, being self hating of your race or ethnicity is being a cucked loser.

"At that time" nigger this was less then a week ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
that gymletethnicel said he saw ugly whites with asian gfs so for a few hours i thought i had to look nordic but thats simply not true. im secure with my phenotype for the most part, im just ugly as a result of bad features as opposed to racial features

that gymletethnicel said he saw ugly whites with asian gfs so for a few hours i thought i had to look nordic but thats simply not true. im secure with my phenotype for the most part, im just ugly as a result of bad features as opposed to racial features
:feelsUgh:

you're here as a sand due to ugliness alone and not race specifc failos but im here due to race specific failos alone

ok then

funny how only i get racism when i claim to be ugly

Last edited:
you're here as a sand due to ugliness but im here due to race specific failos

ok then
He is Incel shaming me. At least give him a warning. @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link. If this isn't Incel shaming what is? If this looksfaggot could get away with it, he would mock everyone here like on .org.

He is Incel shaming me. At least give him a warning. @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link. If this isn't Incel shaming what is?
how is that incel shaming? i meant we both claim to be ugly but only im the one who is failoed by race apparently

He is Incel shaming me. At least give him a warning. @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link. If this isn't Incel shaming what is? If this looksfaggot could get away with it, he would mock everyone here like on .org.
dudes trying to get me banned for no reason lol