Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm proud of being a slut

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Sadly this is being normalised.

Fine, but you will have to pay the price
Roast beef

I'm not proud of being incel

I hope she is proud enough to tell her future betabux.

Women have no brains

I think the reason why women feel no shame is that the 'women are wonderful' effect applies to them as well. All human brains perceive feminine things as positive and all male things as dirty or negative. Admittedly, even when I read these posts I kind of get this nagging sense in the back of my mind like I am supposed to sympathise with her in some way even though the rational part of my brain knows how terribly wrong the things she has written are. This is the case for many posts on reddit made by women. I think this is the reason why it is so hard to for soys to break out of the simp spell. It is very psychologically powerful, almost hypnotic.

look at me im a slut like the rest,so cool and unique, much proud. :feelsugh: stupid whore

Hope she enjoys herpes

She waited (so she says) till 18 and considers that playing it safe. These toilets. And some cuck is gonna wife her up.

Imagine raising a daughter.
>Hits 18
>You're free to do what you do
>Instantly sucks several dicks

Give her 10 years, she'll regret all her choices.

Actually no disregard the above, when she's finally looking for a long-term relationship: she'll hide her slutty past. Women are a joke. Children.

>"I'm proud of being a slut TEEHEE"
>"My past doesn't matter, I'm not proud of what I've done so I'll hide it from my future betabux and/or Tweet shame him if he asks about my sexual history"

Degenerates.

This is just their way of spitting in the face of basic standards. We hold ourselves to a high standard and always act correctly, but they hate the idea of living like that and act against it by being whores.

I feel like I’ve read this before.

Wow so brave and empowering. :feelsseriously:

I like how she's so proud of herself for waiting until 18. That's the age of consent probably where she lives yet the stupid whore is so proud of waiting at the legal age to do something. Implying she wanted to start fucking while she was a minor and wanted to be an underage slut!

Man oh man. Females just never think.

Proud of roastbeefing :feelsugh:

Yeah, ikr...I'm proud of being a slut too...:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Fuck I'm so alone.

she just needed to find herself bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

She's fat. You can tell by her hands.

I hope she gets AIDS and rots to death

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I'll laugh when she catches STD's.

She acts as if having sex with 3 people "prior" to being a slut is not a big deal....

nicholascagelaughing.gif

She waited (so she says) till 18 and considers that playing it safe. These toilets. And some cuck is gonna wife her up.

Mfw I've """"waited"""" until 28... Still waiting

Now it's suddenly men who want to marry more than women because it's their only way to secure sex for themselves. Women all want to fuck around freely and marriage is only an unecessary hindrance towards that goal.

Signs of a decaying society

Sex is fun! And exciting when it's with someone you don't know every single thing about! I have learned so much about myself, what I like, what are hard boundaries for me, etc. I am a slut and I have no regrets about it!!

"Discovering herself" meme gender.

Marriage is seen more and more as a patriarchal concept.
It probably indeed is a patriarchal concept. Only through patriarchal education and (early) marriage can you bring up a woman that respects you and other men in general. Without it every woman will just enjoy her hypergamous life and won't suspect anything wrong about it. Women naturally HATE most men and want them dead.

"I am a slut and I have no regrets about it!!"

Regrets come later, by definition. She's 24.

The comments on the thread legit make me want to go on a killing spree (in GTA.)

It's been normalized for a long time now.