Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im probably permanently broken by inceldom and being sub 4

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Even if I were to wake up a 10/10 chad tomorrow and ascend with the girl of my dreams I still think I would never be ok (mentally)

Being treated like garbage just because I look a certain way has completely sucked every bit of happiness out of me.

Things that I used to enjoy are just no longer fun at all because of my mental health.

Getting treated like shit and just seeing life for how it really is is just so bad for your mental and will completely fuck you beyond repair.

I wish I was chad.

I relate very much.

Could I ask how old you are and what region of the world you live in? What's your woman type?

I'm 27, in West-Central Europe and I like attractive-face brunette/blonde white women or sometimes white Puerto Ricans (who often look more American than Latina)

I relate very much.

Could I ask how old you are and what region of the world you live in? What's your woman type?

I'm 27, in West-Central Europe and I like attractive-face brunette/blonde white women or sometimes white Puerto Ricans (who often look more American than Latina)
I'm 19 I live in americuck and I like short feminine Asian women. (That was a bad description of my type but I'm bad at explaining lol)

I'm 19 I live in americuck and I like short feminine Asian women. (That was a bad description of my type but I'm bad at explaining lol)
nah bro you're good, I understand. nice, I find some of them attractive

I don't even care anymore
you become stone cold beyond a point
I get slightly annoyed when I see youngcels mogging and getting foid attention, but whatever
I accept what I am
A foid will never be attracted to me
I just want to rot and live my life in peace
but even that is impossible now with shit work conditions and my job market (CS) getting fucked

Legit all I wanted was to be able to retire young and chill in some beach location, spending my time eating good slop, gaming, enjoying nature and relaxing, maybe buy prozzies

Same bro. The damage is already done and there is no going back. If you wanna see a good video about this, watch: “Lost time is never found again” by Rehab Room. He says something like, “There will always be a hole in your soul, a dark corner in the back of your mind calling you no matter where you run”. It’s very true

I relate very much.

I like attractive-face brunette/blonde white women

You and pretty much every other male on the planet

Oldcels with pee bag and toothless gum bite . That’s our future.

Even if I were to wake up a 10/10 chad tomorrow and ascend with the girl of my dreams I still think I would never be ok (mentally)

Being treated like garbage just because I look a certain way has completely sucked every bit of happiness out of me.

Things that I used to enjoy are just no longer fun at all because of my mental health.

Getting treated like shit and just seeing life for how it really is is just so bad for your mental and will completely fuck you beyond repair.

I wish I was chad.
If I became Chad Tommorow it wouldn’t fix the life ive lived but it would give me a reason to keep living and make it alot more enjoyable
I would have alot more copes to distract myself with and obviously Id be getting pussy So my brain wouldn't be so fucked

I relate very much.

im 18, in Honduras, I like tall, dark/red haired, dominant foids, leaning on the lighter side in terms of skin color.

im 18, in Honduras, I like tall, dark/red haired, dominant foids, leaning on the lighter side in terms of skin color.
Nice, do you have example?