Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m probably gonna be dead soon

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
I don’t see a future where I survive past this year. There’s nothing holding me back and I’m exhausted from life. I’ll die sometime very soon

We're all gonna die anyways

don't feel too bad about it

People dont just die on their own. Other options are not that easy.

Before you do it, can you elaborate on your story? Maybe someone can give you insight on options that you can realistically do. If you are very young you might have a chance.

How do you think it will happen?

you should at least look into islam

If you have endured years of forced loneliness, humiliation and ostracization, you might as well be immortal.

Last edited:
Have you considered a DIY pocket pusi to pass time? I did one and it's a blast, I tell ya.

I don’t see a future where I survive past this year. There’s nothing holding me back and I’m exhausted from life. I’ll die sometime very soon
Sure attention whore #123456789, I believe you

Sure attention whore #123456789, I believe you
Bro you should unironically kill yourself too. You’re just as worthless to the world as me yet you’re a cunt to the only people who might understand what you’re going through. Literally nobody needs you.

Bro you should unironically kill yourself too.
Nah I'm good

You’re just as worthless to the world as me
Literally nobody needs you.
And?

After everything you've faced why would you give a fuck about what anybody thinks about you

My life is about me, its about what I want, what people think of me or how much they value me, isn't even an afterthought

I'm going to make a few guesses, let me know if I'm correct:
1. You aren't over 20 years old yet

2. You've barely approached women and you haven't been rejected more than 10 times

3. You still believe in "love"

Maybe I'm wrong about what I just said, but you sound like the cliche young incel who came to this forum "prematurely" and you haven't faced much "trauma" yet, and that's why you still value what people think of you so much. Your heart hasn't been "hardened" yet by years and years of bad experiences with people, you still care for the world and that's why you care about whether they world sees you as "worthless"

I would not be surprised if you are like 16 or 17

Youngcels really shouldn't come here too early, you might just be creating a self fulfilling prophecy when you could have ascended in a few years had you stuck to your normie life and didn't come here

Make the right CHOice brocel

Stop eating and drinking.

Bro you should unironically kill yourself too. You’re just as worthless to the world as me yet you’re a cunt to the only people who might understand what you’re going through. Literally nobody needs you.
He may be an asshole but at least he's honest and doesn't sugarcoat shit, so that you can properly understand his ideas.
Youngcels really shouldn't come here too early, you might just be creating a self fulfilling prophecy when you could have ascended in a few years had you stuck to your normie life and didn't come here
This hits hard, since you're probably right and i've been browsing incel forums regularly since I was 15-16. I am almost 21 now.

Makes me realize how big a part of me this kind of place has become. And it may not be something good.

Last edited: