Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m probably going to die within the next year

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I can’t really imagine myself living very long. Even though I don’t have the guts to kill myself, I just feel like my body is slowly breaking down and falling apart. I’m only 25 but as we all know, once life gets bad it only gets worse.

In life everything builds on itself. It’s like if you sucked at 6th grade math you couldn’t move on the next one.

If you suck at 25 life isn’t getting better. Everything is cumulative.

I’m either gonna kill myself or I’m going to die of heart failure or something within the next year. I just can’t keep up with this shit anymore.

This is a mood. Thinking about suicide every day is a truecel trait :feelsokman:

Maybe we will both be part of the 25club

Maybe we will both be part of the 25club
I think my body quite literally will just give up. Like my whole system is under so much stress it’s just gonna be like “fuck it”

I think my body quite literally will just give up. Like my whole system is under so much stress it’s just gonna be like “fuck it”
I hope (if u are a truecel) that you can escape this meme world peacfully during your sleep my brother.

Noo at least escape grayceldom first!!!

Noo at least escape grayceldom first!!!
I’m trying. I just want to have a quiet life in a small rural house where I can just build lamps and grow potatoes and pumpkins and shit. But I’ll never get that.