Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im (probably) a narcissist

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
1. It has been going in my family since my great grandma
2. I have a lot of narcissistic traits, I can never lose, I think very highly of myself, I hate when somebody is happy because it means they are living better than me.

Why is this lifefuel? Most incels are cucks (high inhib) because they are normal or have some other shitstain disease. Thankfully as a narcissist I will always have an inflated ego, and am naturally envious and think I´m at war with everyone and deserve to be the best, anyone who challenges me is an NPC.

Theres 2 types of narcissists.

Grandiose narcissists: Arrogant, always thinks hes the best, nothing can stop him, happy and shits on others.
Covert narcissists: Is aware he is not the best but wants to be the best at all costs, fragile ego, cannot lose or take defeats, revengeful and envious.
Common traits of both: Wants to be the center of attention, loves when other people have bad events, hates the opposite. Always at "war" with all other people.

I match up with covert narcissism, in my earlier childhood I would have anger outbursts over very little things (and would throw tantrums when losing board games to the point id storm out the house), now I have that under control but for example if someone makes a remark about me, I start to hate that person, because I believe I deserve to be the best, but this person is challenging me. This hate never fades, is the problem.

Theres a story of two female classmates who went together, to summarize it one girl called the other fat and 60 years later she died in a motorcycle accident, other girl was mad because she could never deliver a comeback to her (youre always at war with other persons, and every argument/roast battle is a battle.), but she was also happy because the girl who called her fat 60 years ago died.

No, you're just coping.

Narcissism comes with downsides. I say this as someone who is an actual narcissist, not as someone who is trying and failing to be one. It sucks that my brain is constantly seeking social validation. It sucks that I need to be complimented upon every day, or else I feel worthless. It sucks that I have an inflated ego despite accomplishing so little thus far. Narcissism is not good for the most part, and anyone who tells you otherwise is pretending to be a narcissist.

No, you're just coping.
Narcissism comes with downsides. I say this as someone who is an actual narcissist, not as someone who is trying and failing to be one. It sucks that my brain is constantly seeking social validation. It sucks that I need to be complimented upon every day, or else I feel worthless. It sucks that I have an inflated ego despite accomplishing so little thus far. Narcissism is not good for the most part, and anyone who tells you otherwise is pretending to be a narcissist.
this is lifefuel if i somehow find out im an actual narcissist i will end my life on the spot

2. I have a lot of narcissistic traits, I can never lose, I think very highly of myself, I hate when somebody is happy because it means they are living better than me.

Why is this lifefuel? Most incels are cucks (high inhib) because they are normal or have some other shitstain disease. Thankfully as a narcissist I will always have an inflated ego, and am naturally envious and think I´m at war with everyone and deserve to be the best, anyone who challenges me is an NPC.

Grandiose narcissists: Arrogant, always thinks hes the best, nothing can stop him, happy and shits on others.
Covert narcissists: Is aware he is not the best but wants to be the best at all costs, fragile ego, cannot lose or take defeats, revengeful and envious.
Common traits of both: Wants to be the center of attention, loves when other people have bad events, hates the opposite. Always at "war" with all other people.

I match up with covert narcissism, in my earlier childhood I would have anger outbursts over very little things (and would throw tantrums when losing board games to the point id storm out the house), now I have that under control but for example if someone makes a remark about me, I start to hate that person, because I believe I deserve to be the best, but this person is challenging me. This hate never fades, is the problem.

Theres a story of two female classmates who went together, to summarize it one girl called the other fat and 60 years later she died in a motorcycle accident, other girl was mad because she could never deliver a comeback to her (youre always at war with other persons, and every argument/roast battle is a battle.), but she was also happy because the girl who called her fat 60 years ago died.
I might be an evolved narcissist as I don't even compete with people because I see the majority of people as lower class individuals (animals really) and allow them to compete for their meaningless accomplishments and worthless toys, well I enjoy the show.

ah the Grandiouse Cope .

Narcistic People are People who get their way , and what better Way to get your Way then Being Wealthy / Fortunate or being a Woman .

Im just antisocial and couldnt bother Giving in more Efforts . Do i want MORE ? , yes .

Can i get MORE ? , propably but no .

narcissists don't call themselves narcissists. if you think you're a narcissist you probably aren't one

Id say that’s pretty normal for someone who’s been rejected by society their entire lives. It was the same with Elliot

Id say that’s pretty normal for someone who’s been rejected by society their entire lives. It was the same with Elliot
9384eef80be8ed02f847c0b8935d9083

Im just antisocial and couldnt bother Giving in more Efforts . Do i want MORE ? , yes .

Can i get MORE ? , propably but no .

Criminals are the scum of society.
But successful criminals are often worshipped.
you think thug niggers aren't narcissists? what's more narcissistic than killing someone because you want their shoes?

you think thug niggers aren't narcissists? what's more narcissistic than killing someone because you want their shoes?
Yes but not all narcissists are criminal.
In general average narcissist is probably just person who is more self-absorbed than average 'normal' person.
Also calling narcissists scum of society is a bit extreme.
For example, if I want to be a fastest runner, best football player, best painter or writer, this is Narcissistic desire but how it makes me the 'scum of society'?

Yes but not all narcissists are criminal.
In general average narcissist is probably just person who is more self-absorbed than average 'normal' person.
Also calling narcissists scum of society is a bit extreme.
For example, if I want to be a fastest runner, best football player, best painter or writer, this is Narcissistic desire but how it makes me the 'scum of society'?
I think you're oversimplifying things a bit. I want to be a millionaire. that doesn't make me a narcissist. narcissism doesn't just make you "a bit more self absorbed" than the average person. it means nothing but you matters

it means nothing but you matters
You mean extreme narcissism. But not all narcissists have extreme level narcissism. There also such thing as a 'healthy narcissism'.

Same, i'm a covert. can't say it's a blessing, mental illness never is

True. It's hell to be angry and be emotionally broken because of ''banter'' all the time.

I'm choleric, my father is, my both granddads were. And I will protably end up as alchocholic, like most males in my family (wiith some exeptions like few unkles and father)

Not always, because some laws are stupid and meant to be broken
It's not about laws. It's about universal morality.
Killing someone for $10 will be wrong no matter the time or place. The same goes for the stealing from those who cannot protect themselves etc, etc.

It's not about laws. It's about universal morality.
Killing someone for $10 will be wrong no matter the time or place. The same goes for the stealing from those who cannot protect themselves etc, etc.
Yeah no shit, but if you break the law you're automatically a criminal, people smoking weed in a country where it's illegal are technically a criminal.

Being narcissistic as an incel is strange. How can you have a high opinion of yourself while simultaneously admitting your genetic inferiority?

I might be somewhere on the "narcissistic spectrum" (if that's a thing) but I'm not sure.

One the one hand I realize I'm (genetically) inferior to the vast majority of the human population when it comes to looks, intelligence, income and a bunch of other shit that correlates with at least one of those metrics. I'm very aware of my limitations and at this point in my life I don't get butthurt over losing/rejection/failure as I've long since become desensitized to it. I have pretty much accepted my place in the universe. Nobody wants to be at the bottom of the totem pole, but some people are going to be there, often despite their efforts.

On the other hand I regularly engage in maladaptive daydreaming, and my fantasies are extremely narcissistic. I fantasize about being a giga-pretty boy, utopia, idyllic love, etc.

Being narcissistic as an incel is strange. How can you have a high opinion of yourself while simultaneously admitting your genetic inferiority?
It may be a defensive reaction.

It may be a defensive reaction.
I'm not genetically inferior, I'm the only real guy in a sea of normie NPCs. I am the best man of all time it's just everybody is an NPC :feelsjuice: