Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind

gerbmich

gerbmich

Vergrabmich
I'm so starved of affection and physical touch that simple daily interactions with foids arouse me. That's nothing new but theres this one thing that makes me believe that I have truly gone insane.
The nougat foid I work with has this cute voice and I'm not exaggerating at all there's no way she doesn't watch anime and sounds like that.
Anyway she doesn't simply say "yes, okay or alright" when I tell her smth she just moans ffs
"Mmh, hm, uhu" in the cutest tone and that throughout the whole fucking conversation.
During breaks I just jerk off in the bathroom and then cry like a little bitch afterwards. I want to die thinking of how pathetic and miserable my life has become.
Has anyone gone through smth similar or is this a good indication for me to finally end it?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
She speaks that way because she wants you

She's flirting with you retard.

Bro I already got rejected :feelsrope:
Rape her, I guarantee she will like it

trust me bro

just imagine her moaning when you force her down and screw her brains out

She's flirting with you retard.
The whore used me for her daily dose of attention, and then rejected me when I made a move :feelskek:
Rape her, I guarantee she will like it

trust me bro

just imagine her moaning when you force her down and screw her brains out
I swear that's the only thing I've been thinking about lately :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
If that's true, over, she's probably just fucking with you
I've been through similar things at my old job, it's brutal. I also jerked off in the bathroom, but more because I'm hypersexual and less because of the female that fucked with me. I also didn't cry after
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This made me feel a little better

I'm so starved of affection and physical touch that simple daily interactions with foids arouse me. That's nothing new but theres this one thing that makes me believe that I have truly gone insane.
The nougat foid I work with has this cute voice and I'm not exaggerating at all there's no way she doesn't watch anime and sounds like that.
Anyway she doesn't simply say "yes, okay or alright" when I tell her smth she just moans ffs
"Mmh, hm, uhu" in the cutest tone and that throughout the whole fucking conversation.
During breaks I just jerk off in the bathroom and then cry like a little bitch afterwards. I want to die thinking of how pathetic and miserable my life has become.
Has anyone gone through smth similar or is this a good indication for me to finally end it?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Feels :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

This small things like "uhh" , "okayy" , "I think so", "maybeee", "like" "idk lol" are painfully teasing me. Or type "u" instead of "you" and "c" and "plont" instead of "plant' and instead of "see" or "y" instead of "why" and say xd and use c:, D: and ):

Basically talk like a female apu pepe

I sometimes use this typing style myself when writing because Im so lonely and that way I see those words as no foid would talk to me thus type these to me

Absolute torture

Worst is when they say "ya" as affirmation I just completely lose it

Brother Greycel these feelings come from a lifetime of loneliness and exclusion of any form of coexistence in society and any (I mean any) form of interaction with foids and other people starting from toddlerhood. Thats why we notice these miniscule details and see what they represent in rare occassions a foid is forced to interact with us for a few seconds (cassier, waitresses and receptionists) We bond with it , crush on it immediately as a romance on far distance without her knowing. Similar to falling in love with an anime girl. Its the same distance and the same level of reciproricity and affection on her part. A gruesome reminder of residing in another dimension by ourselves for our entire life. As the world to us is watching anime on the computer. We see it from our screen in our dimension but no anime girl or character in the video would ever notice your presence. We arent there. We only see it around us but take no part in it as much as we desire to be. A total disconnect. Yet it is all we will ever have. So we take it.

Torture my friend

Torture

Last edited:
Na , das ist ja Mal brutal

Sie hält dich einfach zum Narren da du ja schon aussortiert wurdest aber sie weiß das du an ihr Interesse hast.

I made these drawings in the hospital

I think you can relate to the existential isolation and suffering from the loneliness (attachments)

My friend I know you feel a black hole in your stomach. A dark pit in your soul.

My friend I know youre running away. But the only solution is
Screenshot 20210508 231052 Dropbox

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-231329_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-231329_Dropbox.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210508-230641_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-230641_Dropbox.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210508-231535_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-231535_Dropbox.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210508-230821_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-230821_Dropbox.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210508-230704_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-230704_Dropbox.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210508-230750_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-230750_Dropbox.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
Feels :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

This small things like "uhh" , "okayy" , "I think so", "maybeee", "like" "idk lol" are painfully teasing me. Or type "u" instead of "you" and "c" and "plont" instead of "plant' and instead of "see" or "y" instead of "why" and say xd and use c:, D: and ):

Basically talk like a female apu pepe

I sometimes use this typing style myself when writing because Im so lonely and that way I see those words as no foid would talk to me thus type these to me

Absolute torture

Worst is when they say "ya" as affirmation I just completely lose it

Brother Greycel these feelings come from a lifetime of loneliness and exclusion of any form of coexistence in society and any (I mean any) form of interaction with foids and other people starting from toddlerhood. Thats why we notice these miniscule details and see what they represent in rare occassions a foid is forced to interact with us for a few seconds (cassier, waitresses and receptionists) We bond with it , crush on it immediately as a romance on far distance without her knowing. Similar to falling in love with an anime girl. Its the same distance and the same level of reciproricity and affection on her part. A gruesome reminder of residing in another dimension by ourselves for our entire life. As the world to us is watching anime on the computer. We see it from our screen in our dimension but no anime girl or character in the video would ever notice your presence. We arent there. We only see it around us but take no part in it as much as we desire to be. A total disconnect. Yet it is all we will ever have. So we take it.

Torture my friend

Torture
Bro you have a knack for writing,you sum it up so perfectly:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What a deep fuckling hole we're in it's so brutal
Na , das ist ja Mal brutal

Sie hält dich einfach zum Narren da du ja schon aussortiert wurdest aber sie weiß das du an ihr Interesse hast.
Wahrhaftig Genosse
Diese verdammte Hure :cryfeels:

Last edited:
You pretty much did, not only that, you are turning into a cuck. I'd feel hate and repulsion if a foid made the move of pretending to be interested in me just to say no and inflate her whore ego.

Hap
You pretty much did, not only that, you are turning into a cuck. I'd feel hate and repulsion if a foid made the move of pretending to be interested in me just to say no and inflate her whore ego.
Happened to me with a foid at work. And she was one of those fucked up short gamer alt girls
Hap

Happened to me with a foid at work. And she was one of those fucked up short gamer alt girls
But rail thin so she was a hot commodity on tinder, and as a result only fucks with 6’1 and up monsters that I see her invite to work to get me to make a drink for them..

Hap

But rail thin so she was a hot commodity on tinder, and as a result only fucks with 6’1 and up monsters that I see her invite to work to get me to make a drink for them..
Fucking brutal:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Can relate, I always notice these things too.

Bro! I found your mind!

It was in the gutter...

Do you want me to mail it to you?