Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm pretty sure I'd be an incel if I were born male and it haunts me

Yeah no way a toilet wrote that

I want a air strike on her location in gta 5 now

I bet she has a recessed jaw and can get away with it

I bet she has a recessed jaw and can get away with it
Doesn't even matter, Asian male in the west is instant incel unless Chang genes.

I want to see a gladiator cage fight with her and a randomly picked guy from here. The fight would go on until one of the competitors is dead.

I want to see a gladiator cage fight with her and a randomly picked guy from here. The fight would go on until one of the competitors is dead.
Her subhuman genes are no problem until she actually has to fight :feelshaha:

Noodlewhore used the term “globohomo”, this is probably a larping brocel

no way a foid is that sympathetic to incels

foids simply aren't capable of that kind of thought. it really is as simple as that and i'm not joking whatsoever.

if foids actually thought like this then there wouldn't even be a problem

2023 09 05 21 36 52 JFL   Im pretty sure Id be an incel if I were born male and it haunts me

big X DOUBT vibe from this post

foids simply aren't capable of that kind of thought. it really is as simple as that and i'm not joking whatsoever.

its probably a trannypost, but I like to just assume everyone is telling the truth for the heuristics of it unless it's been proven without a doubt

Most women would be incels if born male

If you believe a toilet wrote that ur legit retarded :feelstastyman:

Elliot Rodger's ghost wrote that

That person is evil and should not even reproduce, yet they are allowed by this rigged system to spread their viewpoints and hate on men who were not born with perfect aryan genetics, this is why sites like reddit must be closed down

Whites are Gods and blonde scandimavians are super Gods. They are the white people of Whites. They make italians, brits, and French look like shitskins by comparison

I'm sure how much difference it makes whether the reddit post is real or larp. Noodlefoids and hapas see the state of noodle and hapa men with their own eyes. They can put 2 and 2 together. If they use the gender reversal filter on tinder, that will be even more proof.

I suppose there isn't really any deeper purpose in me meditating on these thoughts, except that I'm now scared to have a son someday.
100% she would get an abortion if the baby was male.

i doubt a whore will go into details like that
probably some larp but women will definitely become incels if they troonmaxxed

Her female self would reject her male self in an instant. I feel that she's saying that she's worried that she would be an incel if she's a male because she subconsciously know that she will not touch her male self with a 10 feet pole if he exists.

No foid is this self aware nor would ever use the term globohomo:feelsjuice:

The well-put thoughts, some men's exlusive words, and in general the whole writing style hint that the thread was created by a man, most probably somebody from here or another similar place. Women just don´t think like this. It's almost identical to the writing styles used here on the incel forum, except it's polished for Reddit.

If you believe a toilet wrote that ur legit retarded :feelstastyman:

No foid is this self aware nor would ever use the term globohomo:feelsjuice:

Just be born a foid theory

I want to believe, but as someone already said, a foid can't obtain this level of self-awareness and critical thinking.

People in the comments saying ER was hot lol
I don't even know what to say

Would be funny to pit her against a high inhib framelet. It would be a very long match.

Would be funny to pit her against a high inhib framelet. It would be a very long match.
It would be fun if I could fight her. The fight would be over after a single punch. My fist would split her skull into a million pieces. My fist would feel the soft structure of her brain and pierce through it like a projectile.

Every incel should be gymcelled and fighter maxed. And carry weapons. You should be able to take on a foid no matter your height or frame.

It would be fun if I could fight her. The fight would be over after a single punch. My fist would split her skull into a million pieces. My fist would feel the soft structure of her brain and pierce through it like a projectile.

Every incel should be gymcelled and fighter maxed. And carry weapons. You should be able to take on a foid no matter your height or frame.
I agree, we must stay fit and able to defend ourselves, it’s the masculine way.

sometime I wonder how wourd rife be rike if I was born as ugry ashan mare. I woo get swiped reft on bumbre, no fright on private prane, no traverring around the word at expense of mirrionaire. I need to srave to raptop praying MMORPG onrine game 10 hour everyday onry to make 500 dorra month if I get rucky
Asian wojak woman

Last edited:

Noodlewhore used the term “globohomo”, this is probably a larping brocel

no way a foid is that sympathetic to incels

This right here. I was thinking, this is an exceptional woman to be self-aware to this degree. Then "she" talks about imagining herself being born male instead and being in the shoes of the people she's supposed to hate, and I realized it's fake. It's like mentally rotating an object, women just don't have the hardware for this.

That's when I read it again and noticed the complete lack of emotional language and "finish my thought for me" cues. The only time women write complete thoughts is when they're regurgitating the party line, if it happens to be a complete thought.

No jaw, flat face, wide nostrils and no nose bridge all features she can later pass down to her future children c'est fini

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back