Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m pretty sure I got called ugly by like 5 different people in public today

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Or maybe I’m hearing things, I don’t know

This is driving me mad

You know what to do :feelshmm:

holy shit bro inceltears are corect they just saw your evil toxic mysogynistic personality by just SEEING YOU FOR A FEW SECONDS damn thats based af those personality detectors must be expensive

I gotta be imagining things right? Do people really say to their friend “hey he’s ugly” if they pass an ugly person? Seems like a weird thing to do. I’d like to think I’m just hearing what my brain is programmed to hear

I gotta be imagining things right? Do people really say to their friend “hey he’s ugly” if they pass an ugly person? Seems like a weird thing to do. I’d like to think I’m just hearing what my brain is programmed to hear
You're more likely to see an expression of disgust or amusement rather than someone verbally calling you ugly

You're more likely to see an expression of disgust or amusement rather than someone verbally calling you ugly
I suppose

I’m terrible at reading facial expressions

I might get more looks of disgust from men tbh lol idk why

Hikomorimaxx.

I suppose

I’m terrible at reading facial expressions

I might get more looks of disgust from men tbh lol idk why
An outirght insult in a public setting rarely occurs unless you’re a truecel

Need to do something about those five diffERent people