Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm prepared to go out

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I Love You. I Love All Of You — So we have Dean worriedly cleaning ...

Let me enchant that gun with thunder bullets

Wiza

I'm too high inhib to do anything that would matter. Good luck.

if i can ever remember them. I have never gotten a wet dream tbh and its making me sad.
I heard that the nofap shit forces wetdreams, also you should get into lucid dreaming then tbh

I heard that the nofap shit forces wetdreams, also you should get into lucid dreaming then tbh
longest streak was around 4 weeks and i still didnt get them tbh. Maybe ill just have to go for a even longer period.

Take care about maidens

what do they entail
I think its just jotting shit down every time you dream and thinking about the same thing over and over again before you sleep, could be wrong

I think its just jotting shit down every time you dream and thinking about the same thing over and over again before you sleep, could be wrong
gonna have to focus on thinking that same thing over and over before i sleep. I cant write down anything because i dont remember the dream at all.

gonna have to focus on thinking that same thing over and over before i sleep. I cant write down anything because i dont remember the dream at all.
apparently you remember for the first 5 mins that u wake up tbh

apparently you remember for the first 5 mins that u wake up tbh
interesting. Might have to rack my brain as soon as i awake.

interesting. Might have to rack my brain as soon as i awake.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: all he best luck tbh. You should look into it if you want to cope with some sort of unconscious gf or some shit

:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: all he best luck tbh. You should look into it if you want to cope with some sort of unconscious gf or some shit
Thank you :feelsYall: It should be a great and very interesting cope once i start to get the hang of it.

Thank you :feelsYall: It should be a great and very interesting cope once i start to get the hang of it.
Wishing the best, but i've heard that if you fuck up once it ruins progress so careful man. you could lose imaginary gf forever

Wishing the best, but i've heard that if you fuck up once it ruins progress so careful man. you could lose imaginary gf forever
You being srs? Wtf man that would be terrible. I hope my brain doesnt troll me like that.