Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm posting less and people are forgetting about me due to increased wage cucking

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I am working more and moneymaxxing allowing me to pay for my copes but I have less time to lurk and post and feel am being left behind. It is over.

Trust me no one will ever forget your avi and custom title boyo, don't worry.

Templarcel421
= bro

Over for non-postmaxxers.

i have a sperg memory so i wont forget u and other posters that disappear

ur avi mogs me

dont feel bad mate I will always remember you

You are never forgotten bro

Trust me no one will ever forget your avi and custom title boyo, don't worry.
I have a picture of Fabian in my Avi and get warned for it but OP can have gambler in his Avi forever
@SergeantIncel explain pls

I recall your presence on this site.

I remember you

I'll never forget you boyo

It's over for wagecuckcels and absentcels.

nah u wont be forgotton about
You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,
I have been through this, many people like @fukmylyf have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.
and i think that you were right about this

same i just started wagecucking and now can’t post as much but i low inhibmaxx and post at work during breaks

Come to discord official server boyo tbhngl ded srs you are going to feel more connected as it's live chat
I will never forget OGs

Come to discord official server boyo tbhngl ded srs you are going to feel more connected as it's live chat
I will never forget OGs
Do you not wagecuck anymore boyo?

Nope, for 2 months now lel but I need to get back to wagecucking in near future probs
We all must wagecuck eventually

sorry but who are you?

I'm similar tbh. I make about 10 posts per day now due to just being tired.

I dont remember half of users names, just their avatars

You have to be neet and post nonstop like an autist to be known by more than 10% of people at any one time here

us incels will never forget about each other, unlike those scumbag chads and stacies who will dump their friends any second for personal and selfish gain.

I still remember you, man bro, bro man