Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm pooping

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Anyone else enjoy a good morning poop?

skippity doo poppity poop :feelsokman:, pop pop?

I dont like it, waste of time.

I woke up 3 hours ago at the same time I get up for work then went back to sleep

poopidy scoop

I cherish my moment there.

Just had one. I feel five pounds lighter.

I hate poopong, feels ewww.

I particularly enjoy shotgun shit.
It is like using a short barreled shotgun and no choke

shitting used to scare me when I was little and I would go days without doing it and my parents would have to force me to take laxatives ded srs

Funny you bring this up. My entire life I’ve always pushed out monstrosities that clog the toilet. It’s truly a nightmare. Luckily my mom had basically industrial-strength toilets installed in the house, so it’s way better. But I still clog them.

Speaking of industrial-strength toilets. Back when I was snorting oxy everyday, I would take shits the size of NFL footballs. I knew it would clog up the toilets at work, so I would have to go to the hotel across the street (luckily there was one.) It still wasn’t enough. I would clog up the industrial high-pressure handicap-stall toilet. I’m a freak of nature, and not in a good way obviously.