Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im playing Super Mario Bros 2

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Great game tbh, I had never played it before. You should all play it, its really good

i think i played that on my ps3(emulator) with my aunt.

I prefer SMB3.

I liked this one best out of the original ones

I should play russian roulette with 6 bullets in it

Great game tbh, I had never played it before. You should all play it, its really good

Never played it before? I guess you're a baby. You should play it in Super Mario All Stars, better coloring, sound, graphics etc.

20191128 114024

I have an NES mini and the game ain't bad. i prefer the Lost Levels because that was the TRUE sequel to SMB, and this version is actually a rip off of a random japanese only game.

I have an NES mini and the game ain't bad. i prefer the Lost Levels because that was the TRUE sequel to SMB, and this version is actually a rip off of a random japanese only game.
Yes but I prefer this one over the other 2d marios

Yes but I prefer this one over the other 2d marios
Have you ever played Super Mario 3D World? It's really underrated. Combines 3D levels with 2D design very well. I think you'd like it if you liked SMB2.

I liked The first one, and I really liked New Super Mario Bro’s. Wii when it came out in like 2009

Its actually not even a Mario game, it was a reskin of some older game for the NES

Have you ever played Super Mario 3D World? It's really underrated. Combines 3D levels with 2D design very well. I think you'd like it if you liked SMB2.
I played 3d Land and I loved it. I wish they ported 3d world to the switch, it's the one Wii u game I want to play and the only one they don't port

I played 3d Land and I loved it. I wish they ported 3d world to the switch, it's the one Wii u game I want to play and the only one they don't port
Yup 3d world is one of my favorites. Currently am playing through it again. good times.

I'm more of a Zelda fan:soy:

Back when it came out in high school some kids got to the last boss (Wart) and couldn't beat him. They had a lot of extra lives so the call went out around the neighborhood that someone was on the last boss and they couldn't win.

I walked in the basement. Picked up the controller beat it on my first try.

It's pretty easy kids were pretty bad at games then.

do you feel the soy :feelstrash:

Only Mario I played was that on the DS, not the 3DS.

i like that game, good cope

Nes, snes, or game boy?
full

Toad or Koopa Troopa seem like the incels of Mario World

Super Mario World is my favorite but I really wish it had SMB3's Tanooki Suit.

I used to play the original NES version when I was 11.

Over for SuperMariocels.

i play sm64 rom hacks