Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm playing Siege rn and just noticed that no protagonist has prey eyes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Most are absolute hunter eyed chads. The lesser and at least normal canthal tilt.
Eye area make or break a chad.
To think of it, I don't recall any important protagonist that wasn't chadlite at least.
R6 operators 1024x561

Only true cels are on saturday night.
Where's my boy @NEETard you should make that poll right now to btfo those fakecels.

That COD or the Rainbow Six game?

even the females have hunter eyes

I mean they are cool spec ops people of course they look like that

Most are absolute hunter eyed chads. The lesser and at least normal canthal tilt.
Eye area make or break a chad.
To think of it, I don't recall any important protagonist that wasn't chadlite at least.
View attachment 259483

Only true cels are on saturday night.
Where's my boy @NEETard you should make that poll right now to btfo those fakecels.
Same thing with movie celebrities and lower tier actors.

You'll only see bug eyes/upper eyelid exposure when they want to highlight a physically weak character.

Heroes and villains always seem to have hooded eyes/minimal upper eyelid exposure with positive/neutral canthaltilt.

I mean they are cool spec ops people of course they look like that
They're "cool" because they're chads. If there were a single prey eyed manlet there, no one would want to play with him.
Same thing with movie celebrities and lower tier actors.

You'll only see bug eyes/upper eyelid exposure when they want to highlight a physically weak character.

Heroes and villains always seem to have hooded eyes/minimal upper eyelid exposure with positive/neutral canthaltilt.
Exactly!