Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm playing Manhunt 1 on pc

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I never played this game before because I was interested only in the lore and not the gameplay (I didn't like horror or stealth games) but I'm playing it rn. I love how dark and fucked up the atmosphere is, even if it's an old game it can make you very nervous kek. The problem is that it runs terrible on windows 10 and it crashes each time I'm killed :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Over for gamecels
full

Sounds interesting but I usually don't like that kind of games

Is the game fun?

I didn't play it when i was young because it was too violent

I never played this game before because I was interested only in the lore and not the gameplay (I didn't like horror or stealth games) but I'm playing it rn. I love how dark and fucked up the atmosphere is, even if it's an old game it can make you very nervous kek. The problem is that it runs terrible on windows 10 and it crashes each time I'm killed :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
That's so fucking weird, I was thinking of this game earlier today, and how I wished I had my laptop in here (I'm in rehab) so I could play it :feelsYall:

I used to play this game, it came out in 2003, it was once blamed for the inspiration of some murder in the uk where the guy killed his friend with a hammer

I remember that game. It was banned in a few countries, as I recall.

A really good game, time ago i also played manhunt 2 on wii, it was interesting doing the executions by moving the wii mote, and staying still so they couldn't see you hiding in the dark.

I think you shoult try going to the aplication, then go to properties> compatibility > Activate the square on the left of: Run this program in compatibility mode for: and then choose Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, it usually work for me with old games.

A really good game, time ago i also played manhunt 2 on wii, it was interesting doing the executions by moving the wii mote, and staying still so they couldn't see you hiding in the dark.

I think you shoult try going to the aplication, then go to properties> compatibility > Activate the square on the left of: Run this program in compatibility mode for: and then choose Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, it usually work for me with old games.
Thanks but I already solved it with a patch I found on steam forums :feelsokman: I'm playing it in my laptop and ironically it runs better with the integrated GPU kek

play manhunt IRL