Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm playing Animal Crossing on the switch

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
It leaked today, It's lifefuel tbh.
Meanwhile manginas will have to wait until friday and pay for it jfl

Anyone else here will play it?

I won't tbh it's pretty gay

Doesn't look half bad tbh, but nintendo always made kid games which is not my taste at all. Plus i need a new screen for my pc and the ps5 is gonna come out soon.

Doesn't look half bad tbh, but nintendo always made kid games which is not my taste at all. Plus i need a new screen for my pc and the ps5 is gonna come out soon.
PS5 is for manginas, play Animal Crossing tbh
Screenshot 20200312 1803082

Don't ignore this thread faggots

animal crossing is comfymaxxed

Never played it, looks soy.

I liked the first one on Gamecube. Haven't touched it since. I'd fuck the shit outta Isabella though. Dog pill I can get behind.

Nice. Will play it.

I dont play it tbh,cool

Nintendo Switch... :lul:

won't get it until it ships on Friday

How did it leak? Elab

PS5 is for manginas, play Animal Crossing tbh
View attachment 218919
I don't like kiddie games,*pick up 10 apples* "YAY!!" good job!!!
I cope better with single player like RDR2/HZD/RE2, and tbh i don't see anything wrong with single player games, they are often of better quality, and deeply story driven.
It's far better than those who buy shitty recycled sport games years after years, or call of duty 786th special deluxe remastered online premium steaming pile of shit for 80$

2expensive4me

My dream is to mod animal crossing wild world ngl

Just heard about it today tbh, looks cutemaxxed. May pick it up BUT I've already bought Nioh 2 and DOOM Eternal so it would have to be pretty good for me to justify spending another 60 bucks in the same month

won't get it until it ships on Friday
:feelskek: enjoy waiting and giving your money to jews
How did it leak? Elab
They posted it on reddit, games always leak a few days early
I don't like kiddie games,*pick up 10 apples* "YAY!!" good job!!!
I cope better with single player like RDR2/HZD/RE2, and tbh i don't see anything wrong with single player games, they are often of better quality, and deeply story driven.
It's far better than those who buy shitty recycled sport games years after years, or call of duty 786th special deluxe remastered online premium steaming pile of shit for 80$
Enjoy playing your interactive movies with "dedo" stories and progressive characters

Cool , have fun

They removed gyroids and nintendo themed items, those are items females never use, this game is aimed 100% at females, jfl at jewtendo

When I played Animal Crossing on DS it was boring as shit. Do you ever fulfill your debt with that little turd of Tom Nook?

I have 8 billion bells total in my bank accounts.

Last edited: