Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Playing a Power Move on this Site

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
48 Laws of Power:

According to Law 16 of the 48 Laws of Power, with a strong presence, you attract attention and overshadow everyone else. But if you overdo it and become ubiquitous, people will stop paying attention to you and you'll lose respect and power. This is where absence comes in.

I will take a break from this forum starting tomorrow. When I come back, I will be loved and respected by all. It may be a few weeks, it may be a month, it may even be a YEAR.... but after i come back I'll be better off too, here's why

1) I will read more and become a better writer and more educated

2) Being away for a while will make people start to remember the good and forget the bad, human psychology

3) I will dopamine fast and reset my inner brain chemistry

48 Laws of Power:

According to Law 16 of the 48 Laws of Power, with a strong presence, you attract attention and overshadow everyone else. But if you overdo it and become ubiquitous, people will stop paying attention to you and you'll lose respect and power. This is where absence comes in.

I will take a break from this forum starting tomorrow. When I come back, I will be loved and respected by all. It may be a few weeks, it may be a month, it may even be a YEAR.... but after i come back I'll be better off too, here's why

1) I will read more and become a better writer and more educated

2) Being away for a while will make people start to remember the good and forget the bad, human psychology

3) I will dopamine fast and reset my inner brain chemistry
Ok bro

Artworks AyhUK6azo9aEqsQa E1wnPA t500x500

No one cares dude. Completely irrelevant user. Glad you're trying to change the persona up though, it was getting pretty tiring. :feelskek:

Yeah, whatever, troll. See you in ban discussions when you get bored.

No one cares dude. Completely irrelevant user. Glad you're trying to change the persona up though, it was getting pretty tiring. :feelskek:
ngl, I think he may be a @Draconian Times alt or at least a wannabe draconian times

Oh my gosh. I instantly thought of a couple of times that's happened. Good spot

Dnr, why are you still here? Fakecel kike

I'm going to be nice to you and say that you're wasting your effort. Like @PLA1092 bunch of numbers said, no one will give a fuck that you're gone. That's not meant to be derisive. Everyone has their own shit to think about it.

Dnr kys faggot

Law 10: INFECTION: AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY

Good choice leaving us, hope it goes well.