Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm planning to kill myself in august.

ER and manifesto before leaving maybe, but for the fedcels that was a joke.

I have lost my job. I have barely any money. My ocd is spiralling out of control. I have no frends. I sit alone in my room all day.

My mother has said she will kick me out if i won't pay rent so that's fantastic. I don't want another wagecuck job and i don't know if i could even get one.

I just want the pain to stop. It's awful living with anxiety every waking hour. Idk i got intil august until i run out of money and then i hope everything will end.

The worst part is i have no money for alcohol which should prove to be a great motivator to end my life. Being sober is hell.
No incel should ever commit suicide.

So you have reached rock bottom, you have nothing to lose anymore, which is the ultimate power. Do you want normie society and IT to win? That's what killing yourself does. Right now, you cannot be canceled, there's nothing you can be threatened with. Any incels believing it is over and are thinking about suicide should instead dedicate the rest of their lives to achieving a political solution to our suffering. Get involved in politics. Be smart about it though, don't publicly identify as an incel, but try to push the Republican and Libertarian parties in an ideological direction that will benefit us. Get the Republican Party to stop obsessing so much over race and economics and get them to focus on feminism and traditional values. Talk about how the US has become a matriarchy and this is slowly killing men and society as a whole. Talk about the decline of morality and explicitly link it to promiscuous behavior and sick fetishes that have become prevalent in recent years. Don't use religious arguments, use logical and factual arguments. Advocate that monogamy is essential to civilized society and that promiscuity is not a legitimate freedom but rather a crime inflicted on society. Talk about the need to bring back marriage, for men's role as the breadwinner and the woman's role as homemaker to be revived.

The Republican Party is moving in a more right-wing direction but has not explicitly added anti-feminism to their agenda. Let's change that.

Take cues from what the left has shown us. You don't need to actually have a majority opinion in order to win, you just need to be the loudest, most stubborn, most unwavering, and determined person in the room. If you are determined enough, you'll have the impact of 5 or 10 people.

If you have nothing to gain in this life, you might as well dedicate it to kicking the people out of power who made your life a living hell in the first place. What do you have to lose? Imagine how satisfying it would be to live to see the day that feminism is overthrown and an incel friendly nation rises up to take its place. We desperately need some of our people in the government. Even if you decide not to explicitly talk about any of our ideas, just having representatives that are looking out for us in the back of their mind and can create or vote on something that will help us when the time comes will make a huge difference.

Last edited:
[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, I was locked up for two months, which in my country is a damn madness, I slept in a communal room with a lot of REAL crazy people, my partner who slept in the bed under mine was a serious schizophrenic, also there was not even air[/UWSL] [UWSL]free or something, it was simply a confinement in a concrete prison, it was one of the worst stages of my life.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Curious about this, maybe made a thread about this?

That is the fate reserved for trannies. No surprise

The leddit cucks hope he kills himself

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-22-14-11-50-32_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-22-14-11-50-32_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 64
I remember when this guy posted, I hope he's still okay.

Always sad when an incel dies. Ill leech off this soyciety as long as I have the energy to stay alive. Our only purpose is to harm normies.