Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm planning to kill myself in august.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have lost my job. I have barely any money. My ocd is spiralling out of control. I have no frends. I sit alone in my room all day.

My mother has said she will kick me out if i won't pay rent so that's fantastic. I don't want another wagecuck job and i don't know if i could even get one.

I just want the pain to stop. It's awful living with anxiety every waking hour. Idk i got intil august until i run out of money and then i hope everything will end.

The worst part is i have no money for alcohol which should prove to be a great motivator to end my life. Being sober is hell.

Livestream it :feelsPop:

sorry about losing your job, man. can't even get drunk, fucking christ. being sober is absolute hell. could you try and get neetbux?

Godspeed brother. If God is just there will be something better waiting in Valhalla

if you actually do it you are based, if not then fag

SETTLE THE SCORE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD​

I’m sorry you’re going through all this. And with your mom wanting to kick you out on the streets, I guess love truly conditional, blood or not. If she so much as has the galls to try and stop you, she truly is scum of the earth. I don’t want to work either, I hate my job and the town I live in only has jobs that I know I won’t survive, but my mom and her fiancé don’t care. I have to work because they did. Thing is, to work, you need something to work for, which is nonexistent for the likes of us.
Anyhow, godspeed!

i hope i won't pussy out
You are already a pussy for announcing it. That’s women behavior. Do it or Don’t do it, either way, don’t talk about it.

I’m sorry you’re going through all this. And with your mom wanting to kick you out on the streets, I guess love truly conditional, blood or not. If she so much as has the galls to try and stop you, she truly is scum of the earth. I don’t want to work either, I hate my job and the town I live in only has jobs that I know I won’t survive, but my mom and her fiancé don’t care. I have to work because they did. Thing is, to work, you need something to work for, which is nonexistent for the likes of us.
Anyhow, godspeed!
She doesn't want me around. When i told her i wanted to move out, the only problem she had is that she will have to go with the dog more. Couldn't care less about me.

average thought process of a male in 2021 its over

See you in September

See you in September.

see you in October

Don't do it bro, that's what they want you to do, don't give them the satisfaction.
Roping is cucked.

People who REALLY want to kill themselves don't announce it. They simply do it.

So see you in September.

Don't do it bro, that's what they want you to do, don't give them the satisfaction.
Roping is cucked.
Off topic but I didn’t know you were still here to be honest.

Make a last announcement thread before you do it.

Sorry it has come this way in life. I rot in my room all day as well with zero friends, I’m thinking about starting drinking tbh, the loneliness hurts, and having no future just feels hopeless. Death and suicide makes me feel peace, and I don’t know when, but sooner or later I know I’ll kill myself

Don't kill yourself. Your suicide would be celebrated by ITcucks.

This, when I tried to commit suicide I just made the decision in a second, I went and took all the antidepressants and sleeping pills that I had, I did not have time to think about anything or tell anyone. Too bad I didn't die, I woke up in a psychiatric hospital bed.
Kek. Did they keep you afterwards?

People who REALLY want to kill themselves don't announce it. They simply do it.

So see you in September.
False

Don't do this. Contact social services. They're paid to manage and solve such situations. You must avoid becoming homeless at any price.

And don't listen to morons telling you to go ER or to commit suicide. One doesn't become a successful ER plan wihout the appropriate motivation.

As a brotherhood we should help each other to survive in this hostile world, especially well-known members of this forum.

I have lost my job. I have barely any money. My ocd is spiralling out of control. I have no frends. I sit alone in my room all day.

My mother has said she will kick me out if i won't pay rent so that's fantastic. I don't want another wagecuck job and i don't know if i could even get one.

I just want the pain to stop. It's awful living with anxiety every waking hour. Idk i got intil august until i run out of money and then i hope everything will end.

The worst part is i have no money for alcohol which should prove to be a great motivator to end my life. Being sober is hell.

pursue bux wherever possible (welfare, food stamps, etc) and if your mom tries to throw you out, kick up a fuss and make her suffer, as a parent she owed you the provisions you needed to flourish and clearly she has failed you, so you must hold her to account. You can just lie and say you did pay the rent and she's pretending you didn't. If she called eviction board and they call police, clutch the doorknob and scream "mommy wrrrrry" so neighbors can hear

your anxiety is a disability the government should compensate you for, but you need to advocate for yourself (and get help finding advocates for you, social worker?) to get that recognized

Dont let anyone talk you out of this OP. Suicide is a viable exit strategy from this hell world. If you are a sub 5 male life honestly isnt worth it.

I’ve been planning it myself. It just depends on how much suffering I continue to experience. I don’t think suicide is cucked at all, it is the bravest thing you can do to end your suffering.

If God is just there
Yeah Africa would not exist if there was such a thing. No way am I supposed to believe I will be sent to the same hell/valhalla as some cumskin that enjoyed its life, no way. Never, I'm too hungry for that.

This was mentioned on inceltears bro

Go out like your avy. :feelsdevil:

All these pussies telling you to do it knowing full well they couldn't muster the strength, don't falter here you're not cornered yet.

All these pussies telling you to do it knowing full well they couldn't muster the strength, don't falter here you're not cornered yet.
he is literally cornered did you read the post

[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, I was locked up for two months, which in my country is a damn madness, I slept in a communal room with a lot of REAL crazy people, my partner who slept in the bed under mine was a serious schizophrenic, also there was not even air[/UWSL] [UWSL]free or something, it was simply a confinement in a concrete prison, it was one of the worst stages of my life.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Damn that sucks bro.

Sorry it has come this way in life. I rot in my room all day as well with zero friends, I’m thinking about starting drinking tbh, the loneliness hurts, and having no future just feels hopeless. Death and suicide makes me feel peace, and I don’t know when, but sooner or later I know I’ll kill myself
It's awful being all alone. I speak to noone. my mother left right now so i'm all by myself.

Feel bad for you, my friend. If you need some time to clarify your mind, you could just go to some isolated place, a cabin for some days.
Don't really know what to say, your situation is pretty damn bad. May you recover and feel better.