Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm pissed off at these "unicorn" posts

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They don't mean shit, just because you found some midget who married a taller girl doesn't suddenly mean there's a single fucking chance for any of us. For every unicorn example, there are hundreds millions of women who are the exact opposite. I don't see how any of this shit is life- fuel, it's more suifuel considering that the guys were lucky enough to ascend while we won't.

Most of the examples too are still not unicorns.
Fatcel with ugly face gets a stacy? Just so happens that he statusmaxxed and has a shit ton of money
China man with a white stacy? Just so happens that he still heightmogs her and has recently inherited his daddy's wealth
Midget with a tall woman? Just so happens that the midget is from a 1st world country and the tall women is just trying leech off his passport and citizenship

JFL if you think unicorns actually exist, all women are the same. Unless they're mentally damaged or the circumstances were right, there is no way for us to ascend with one. Even if you found one goodluck when you're both out in public and giga- chad walks by.

Yes I am sick of the unicorn posts too and they just make me feel worse as I know it's lies.

They don't mean shit, just because you found some midget who married a taller girl doesn't suddenly mean there's a single fucking chance for any of us. For every unicorn example, there are hundreds millions of women who are the exact opposite. I don't see how any of this shit is life- fuel, it's more suifuel considering that the guys were lucky enough to ascend while we won't.

Most of the examples too are still not unicorns.
Fatcel with ugly face gets a stacy? Just so happens that he statusmaxxed and has a shit ton of money
China man with a white stacy? Just so happens that he still heightmogs her and has recently inherited his daddy's wealth
Midget with a tall woman? Just so happens that the midget is from a 1st world country and the tall women is just trying leech off his passport and citizenship

JFL if you think unicorns actually exist, all women are the same. Unless they're mentally damaged or the circumstances were right, there is no way for us to ascend with one. Even if you found one goodluck when you're both out in public and giga- chad walks by.
Yes I am sick of the unicorn posts too and they just make me feel worse as I know it's lies.
This.

Just be a statistical outlier bro !
Just be one of the 3% of ugly guys who got lucky bro !

Just be a statistical outlier bro !
Just be one of the 3% of ugly guys who got lucky bro !
3%? Ehhhhh. A little bit SKETCH if you ask me buddy boyo. Those statistical improbabilities are probably getting betabuxxed too or cheated on. They may have an attractive girlfriend/wife but how long is that going to last until they start lusting for Chad? If we're talking about ugly guys who's wives actually love them, the odds are probably something like .05%

I agree 100%. unicorn or "outlier" posts piss me off so much. They are fucking delusional and will never happen for any of us.

3%? Ehhhhh. A little bit SKETCH if you ask me buddy boyo. Those statistical improbabilities are probably getting betabuxxed too or cheated on. They may have an attractive girlfriend/wife but how long is that going to last until they start lusting for Chad? If we're talking about ugly guys who's wives actually love them, the odds are probably something like .05%
I'd put it at <1%
And I don't think that the wives actually love their uggo husband, as I said, most of these "unicorns" are the result of extreme circumstances. They'd choose chad over their husband ANY day of the week.

outliermaxxing

Getting hope from unicorns is like posting articles about people who won the lottery and thinking that that makes winning the lottery a viable option for you. In both cases the odds of a positive outcome are so low that they safely can be ignored.

If it really was so common why do all women go out of their way to avoid me?

Unicorns is like santa claus