Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm physically repulsed by femoids' faces up close

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I realized that when a femoid was forced to sit close to me instead of 1 m away because we had a group project the worst thing is i see things better up close, so i saw every imperfection, fucking hell i felt like i was about to vomit, femoid faces disgust me up close i don't remember this clearly but i don't know if she was wearing makeup, all i remember sitting next to someone and smelling their breath, just makes me fucking gag

i'm saying this out of 1 experience i ever had with a foid (that was forced to sit next to me, if she didn't she'd get called to the principal)

if every femoids' face looks like that then i don't fucking know what chads see in them...

i never saw a femoid's face closer than my pc screen or 1-2 m away from me tbh this was the only time

I realized that when a femoid was forced to sit close to me instead of 1 m away because we had a group project the worst thing is i see things better up close, so i saw every imperfection, fucking hell i felt like i was about to vomit, femoid faces disgust me up close i don't remember this clearly but i don't know if she was wearing makeup, all i remember sitting next to someone and smelling their breath, just makes me fucking gag

i'm saying this out of 1 experience i ever had with a foid (that was forced to sit next to me, if she didn't she'd get called to the principal)

if every femoids' face looks like that then i don't fucking know what chads see in them...

i never saw a femoid's face closer than my pc screen or 1-2 m away from me tbh this was the only time
if you feel like that as a man with testosterone who is programmed to overlook flaws if it means getting a good fuck

just IMAGINE

how foids feel about YOUR face. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Considering they do NOT overlook flaws and are infinitely more demanding of perfection in male partners.

if you feel like that as a man with testosterone who is programmed to overlook flaws if it means getting a good fuck

just IMAGINE

how foids feel about YOUR face. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
the fact that i stated that no foid wants to come closer than 1 meter to me explains everything

The amount of makeup do remind me of Picasso

Are you really ‘conversationless?’

i'm saying this out of 1 experience
Clintlagh

Are you really ‘conversationless?’
yes we never spoke to eachother i worked alone even tho i tried to speak femoids they ignore me 100% of the time i don't remember having a conversation with a femoid and if it happened it probably resulted in a fuckoff after my first words

when i tried to speak to her she just pretended i don't exist and flirted with chad or something

i remember a lot of eyesores like public hugs from that time

Last edited:
NoFap can cure this.

Imo foids are uglier than males objectively. Foids don’t have to be attractive though and can still demand perfect chad.

Imo foids are uglier than males objectively. Foids don’t have to be attractive though and can still demand perfect chad.
Yes this makes sense evolutionarily think of the effort and luck it takes for the male hormones and genes to create chad tier bone structure, it's literally about building bone mass. Male puberty creates a stronger faster and powerful looking face and body, while female puberty just makes them fertile and gives them tits. This is why an incel cannot just become a chad even with plastic surgery and it's hard to looksmax and recreate male perfection, while most woman can go up 3 or 4 points just by putting on make-up. Most female attractiveness is about soft tissue and body which heavily modifiable and also shows lesser development, since females are more neotenous looking.

Most femoids are butterfaced or look like a goblin they need makeup to even look half decent.