Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm perfectly mentally healthy

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
Yes, I'm a motivation-less demoralized ugly disgusting lazy shitskin fatass coomer NEET, but I still don't think I have any "mental illness" or "complexes", I consider myself psychologically healthy

There ARE people who are fucked in the head, like trannies, faggots, psycho bpd whores, cucks who defend women, bluepilled optimistic theRapists, personality disorder niggas, etc or just outright loonies, but I'm not one of them and won't pretend to be, things like depression & anxiety are NORMAL bio-intellectual responses of a HEALTHY brain towards a bullshit life, I'm not "suicidal", if I ever kill myself it's because I have too much respect for myself and actually like "life" to wanna tolerate THIS life

In fact, you need to be a lobotomized psychologically-raped obedient cuck to be able to function in the unnatural modern human society, being a pessimistic hateful nigger is the healthy empathetic natural human response

Last edited:
I got brain damage so I am not

I never will be

I got brain damage so I am not
You can have brain damage but still be more psychologically and intellectually sound than some retards with a healthy physical brain

I'm also healthy in the head despite being a grotesque subhuman abomination.

There ARE people who are fucked in the head, like trannies, faggots, psycho bpd whores, cucks who defend women, bluepilled optimistic theRapists, personality disorder niggas, etc or just outright loonies
+ morgue workers, pathologist