Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm past my prime

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I'm 25 and already balding and my hair is turning white.
Didnt even notice when I hit my prime. But it's all downhill from here.

You never had a prime, bruv.

Brutal; have you tried Minoxidil/Finasteride? :feelssus:

JFL at the copers and bluepillers who tell you to "just go bald bro", completely ignoring the reality of subhuman skull shape and bone structure, not to mention the loss of status that does come with a full head of hair for most. :feelsclown:

Brutal bruh, my hair covers the left side of my face which is the more subhuman side it would be giga over without it.

i spent my prime working, getting stoned, and hobbycoping:fuk:

I'm 25 and already balding and my hair is turning white.
Didnt even notice when I hit my prime. But it's all downhill from here.
I feel your pain even tho im not balding

After 25 its steep downhill.

Brutal; have you tried Minoxidil/Finasteride? :feelssus:

JFL at the copers and bluepillers who tell you to "just go bald bro", completely ignoring the reality of subhuman skull shape and bone structure, not to mention the loss of status that does come with a full head of hair for most. :feelsclown:
No I havent tried anything.
I can't go bald, I would look too subhuman. I can't grow a beard to cope either. Ill have to buy a hat I guess

According to my mentor Rich CopER, male's prime is in your 70s, so keep coping! :feelsgah::whitepill:

I also changed my avi for the first time in 5 years. Thoughts?

I'm 29 and been balding for years but only got a very few white hairs due to not wageslaving a day in my life,thus avoiding extra stress

trucels never had a prime
I'm neet but I get stress by everything
I wouldn't know how to deal with hairloss. I just checked, and I still have my normal hairline and no grey hair:feelsautistic:

On the other side, that's probably because I'm low T
I don't know if it has to do with t

25 is not bad. I started at 14, completely bald around 19

its over for you. how do you cope?
MAGA hat, triggers the libturds at school and covers it up. I'll Turkey hairtransplantmaxx when I have money for it