Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im overdosing on the blackpill

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
buddy boyos words can't describe how im feeling right now.. my entire life... all the blackpills ive gone through and never realized. It's truly over for me... I need copium stat

I feel that way, so fuking pissed off all the time, on the verge of rage, if someone or something pisses me off i just lose control and go fucking autistic rage :feelsLightsaber:

i am filled with so much anger right now

I feel that way, so fuking pissed off all the time, on the verge of rage, if someone or something pisses me off i just lose control and go fucking autistic rage :feelsLightsaber:
I am too high inhib to rage.

buddy boyos words can't describe how im feeling right now.. my entire life... all the blackpills ive gone through and never realized. It's truly over for me... I need copium stat
Even some amount of exposure to the blackpill can be more than you thought you could handle tbh
just listen to music and cry nigga:feelsmusic::cryfeels:
Better he just postmaxxes and sleeps. A lot of music at some level is all about sex. Crying is terrible specifically when you know others are enjoying life and you can hear them doing it (suifuel for unicels in dorms tbh)

my high inhib is the only thing that keeps me from yeeting most of the time :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
This high inhib is a result of constant negative reinforcement and isolation.

We all go into the abyss eventually - the blackpill just eases the transition.

I'll be 30 soon. I need to consider roping, I can't fix the issues I have. But I also want to live ( a better life). I can't go another 30 years wageslaving and being lonely and outcast but with my personality disorder its the only way I can be comfortable, even though I know what I'm missing out on.

Being 23 and knowing I already missed out on young love with no worries makes me feel so much rage and despair. One day I’ll fuckin off myself... one fuckin day