Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm out of liquor AGAIN

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
How the fuck do I keep running out so fast? I just went two days ago and all the shit I got is gone. FUCK I hate being sober

just drank my last beer and im not fucking drunk enough

thank god I don't have the money to abuse drugs/alchohol that would just make my problems worse

How the fuck do I keep running out so fast? I just went two days ago and all the shit I got is gone. FUCK I hate being sober
Jfl at alcoholcels

sincerely, weedcel

I'll give you some Jack Daniel's bro

Well take this time to try and change, you alcoholic degenerate.

Same happens to me with coca cola

Jfl at alcoholcels

sincerely, weedcel
I’m a both cel nigga. Alcohol and weed @Gunnersup start using drugs to cope of college doesn’t work out (tbh it prolly won’t as a sub 6.5 tbh) it sucks ik it does but this is how it is. Foids have rights.
It's serious, I don't like anyone who consumes alcohol.
I don’t like kikes

I’m a both cel nigga. Alcohol and weed @Gunnersup start using drugs to cope of college doesn’t work out (tbh it prolly won’t as a sub 6.5 tbh) it sucks ik it does but this is how it is. Foids have rights.

I don’t like kikes
For sure, I'll be high everyday if things don't work out in college.

Hey, I know the feeling :cryfeels:

For sure, I'll be high everyday if things don't work out in college.
I smoke weed 4 days a week and drink like 6 days a week. Are you tall?

Yes I'm 6'1
That’s good. If you can get to like a 5.5 and actually have solid social connections going into college you might be ok. Nothing’s guaranteed though the whole “everyone gets laid in college” thing was from boomers before radical feminism and tinder.

That’s good. If you can get to like a 5.5 and actually have solid social connections going into college you might be ok. Nothing’s guaranteed though the whole “everyone gets laid in college” thing was from boomers before radical feminism and tinder.
Yeah I figured. I can push to a 5.5 before college. I should be able to ascend, I'll defilently make a thread on it if it ever happens.

Yeah I figured. I can push to a 5.5 before college. I should be able to ascend, I'll defilently make a thread on it if it ever happens.
Don’t you’ll get banned for sure obviously. You can PM me though how it goes. Also as a sub 6 DO NOT get false hope.

Don’t you’ll get banned for sure obviously. You can PM me though how it goes. Also as a sub 6 DO NOT get false hope.
Well, If by heavens luck I do ascend in college, I will be leaving this site permanently. I think this site should be used only for incels, so I wouldn't fit that category anymore.

Well, If by heavens luck I do ascend in college, I will be leaving this site permanently. I think this site should be used only for incels, so I wouldn't fit that category anymore.
Does your college have a lot of chads/chadlites? If it does that’s not good. Mine has a ton on chadlites and a fair amount of full chads as well. Obviously chads are rare everywhere but they aren’t super rare at my college. Remeber foids will share chads especially in college.

I can't even get drunk (genetically modified)

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Does your college have a lot of chads/chadlites? If it does that’s not good. Mine has a ton on chadlites and a fair amount of full chads as well. Obviously chads are rare everywhere but they aren’t super rare at my college.
Playboy rated my college as being in the top 5 for having "The hottest girls". So I'm assuming this attracts alot of chads to the university jfl :feelsrope:

Playboy rated my college as being in the top 5 for having "The hottest girls". So I'm assuming this attracts alot of chads to the university jfl :feelsrope:
Yea tbh. Stacies and chads come together. Rip also seeing stacies is suifuel for incels. Have you ever drank before?

Yea tbh. Stacies and chads come together. Rip also seeing stacies is suifuel for incels. Have you ever drank before?
I drank a few times at a couple parties (when I jestermaxxed) and seriously got fucked up. But I had super low inhib so that was a plus. I assume drinking and looksmaxxing would help me alot.

doesnt look like alcoholmaxxing is worth it ngl

You will never fulfill your urge as your wallet gets drained. Stop being a slave.