Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m out of cigarettes. What to do?

What should i do

• Go and risk getting corona chan

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Suffer from lack of nicotine

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
smoke gun or gun smoke

Risk corona. It's dead serious that you pick up another pack of smokes. Nicotine is good for incels, especially quarantined incels already hooked on smoke.

Rope or go get corona

Not an option
giphy.gif

Just stop smoking bro :feelsYall:

I'll give you some

I have a load of nicotine inhalator cartridges that I get for free on prescription. I am gonna use these when my ecig liquid runs out, or the atomiser head burns out.

I have a load of nicotine inhalator cartridges that I get for free on prescription. I am gonna use these when my ecig liquid runs out, or the atomiser head burns out.
That sounds like damn sweet deal. Never heard of that before. The government treats your addiction like an actual illness then?

Get the cigs. Btw have u ever tried nicotine gum? thinking about using it cuz gum tbhtbh wonder what le flavor is like

That sounds like damn sweet deal. Never heard of that before. The government treats your addiction like an actual illness then?

They prescribe stop smoking products to help smokers give up. I personally get all my prescriptions for free.

They prescribe stop smoking products to help smokers give up. I personally get all my prescriptions for free.
Well that seems like a big invitation for some smokers to game the system.

I don’t smoke tbh

Get the cigs. Btw have u ever tried nicotine gum? thinking about using it cuz gum tbhtbh wonder what le flavor is like
Basically it tastes like black pepper mixed with with some type of equal parts sweet & bitter weird chemical.

Well that seems like a big invitation for some smokers to game the system.

It's great to save the money on ecig products, I gave it up but then went back to it. Puffing on the inhalators doesn't give the same hit.

I dont smoke anymore

dont do drugs boyo coom instead

corona chan is improving your lung health

With a name like mine, I have to vote “go out and buy some”. I’m down to my last 4 cigars, but I’ve got plenty of pipe tobacco if I need it.

light the rope on fire then hang yourself