Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm only attracted to anime girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I'm only attracted to anime girls and 10/10 blonde hair blue eyed stacys. Real girls are disgusting both physically (periods, gross looking vaginas, 10 pounds of makeup) and mentally (superficial, entitled, liars). hopefully with advancements of VR I'll be able to get an anime girlfriend

Why do you guys like cumskins so damn much???

Lucky you.

I'd say I can only develop feelings for 2D girls as well at this point. Too much blackpill, I already know no 3D girl will never come close to love me. Every time I fell in love for a 3D foid in the past, I had some type of "she's different" bullshit I deluded myself with, like "she's different because she's young, because she's religious, because she did this or that or the other", etc. And this, luckily, doesn't work anymore after all I've been through.

But as for lust, I unfortunately still lust for 3D foids a lot :feelsbadman:

I want Julia Chang only
T7juliaintrocut

I'm only attracted to anime girls and 10/10 blonde hair blue eyed stacys. Real girls are disgusting both physically (periods, gross looking vaginas, 10 pounds of makeup) and mentally (superficial, entitled, liars). hopefully with advancements of VR I'll be able to get an anime girlfriend
what's up with all the volcel larp?

Real women get ugly after you coom to them too much.
But anime women, even after you coom they remain beautiful.

Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Truly perfect.
Why do you guys like cumskins so damn much???

Black Woman Smile GIF by HULU

prettiest black woman

vs

hot girl actors GIF

average bulgarian woman

Never understood why people like anime girls so much but you do you

I agree with that to some extent. I've been moving more and more towards anime girls and losing interest in 3d femherroids