Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Only At Peace When I'm Standing On Death's Doorstep

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
Currently feeling the klonopin, cheap booze, and sweet sweet Mary Jane starting to comingle in my system, forming the perfect numbing agent that leaves me lifted, shifted, and away from the pain of existing without the love or touch of a woman. Timing on alcohol consumption has to be spot on as too give me the risky, but worth while close call that at that moment, sweeps me away from my pointless and worthless and miserable existence, but allows me to eventually come back to, complete with a massive hangover, a day of vomiting and shitting, and the question that is now much more longer I can keep this up.

Oh, and in case you all are wondering, yes like the stupid motherfucker I am, I did try again, and even lowered the bar, and both of the stupid fucking cunts, despite clearly not even wanting to date me, thought it would be ok to make me think they were interested before using their stupid little shithead kids as an excuse to NEVER have any time to even come watch a movie with me. Fucking dumb bitch single mothers. Plenty of time to let a deadbeat fuck a baby into you, but no time for a guy who just wants to love and be loved. I hope someone toxic asshole comes along and rapes them in front of their kids.

Alcohol & benzos usually don't work forever, don't Mcnutt yourself over foids boyo