Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm only alive until I get kicked out

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I'm just coping until I get kicked out of my house then I will die hungry on the streets or getting stabbed in prison from trying to steal food. Fucking hell

Are you neet or do you wageslave ?

Are you neet or do you wageslave ?
Wageslave. But I barely am holding on to that. There is no way I can mentally handle having to wageslave just to survive. Now it's used for copes. And so my dad doesn't kick me out so it looks like I'm doing something

Wageslave. But I barely am holding on to that. There is no way I can mentally handle having to wageslave just to survive. Now it's used for copes. And so my dad doesn't kick me out so it looks like I'm doing something
where are you living?

It is not that easy, you will eventually find a way to survive.

You will always find something to eat, it is almost impossible to kill yourself in that way jfl if you do that bth

You will always find something to eat, it is almost impossible to kill yourself in that way jfl if you do that bth
Well, then I guess I don't need to put any thought or effort into it if my instincts will just automatically do it for me then. Life fuel I guess
still better than polish shit hole
Yea or Swedish. Both are pretty gay. I always found Swedish nationalists to be laughable

sounds rough man