Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm only 16 years old on planet Mars.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm quitting Earth's timezone from now on. Starting today, I'm going to be a 16-year-old and this is the age I'm going to tell people whenever someone asks how old I am. I think I have every right to decide how old I want to be. A planet's movement around its star shouldn't decide my age. For the first time in my life, I'm going to empower myself.

I wish i could be 15 all over again.
My edge was off the train rails at that time.
Full blown Gothic Edge Lord.
I still have my old trench coat from back then.

Yes bro. That's reasonable, ngl

Yes, legalise transageism, give me lolis, and castrate their daddies if they oppose it

I identify my self as 15 year old chad. I should get all the jb's now!

I would rather live on mars by myself than on earth. Even if the conditions aren’t ideal. I don’t care, I want away from this world.

If you lived your entire life on mars you would be tall and lanky with a big head.

Also probably dead, too, since there are no human bases on mars.
Men are from Mars; I wonder how old loli waifu is on Venus

loli waifus are prancing around in Venus's atmosphere

I'm quitting Earth's timezone from now on. Starting today, I'm going to be a 16-year-old and this is the age I'm going to tell people whenever someone asks how old I am. I think I have every right to decide how old I want to be. A planet's movement around its star shouldn't decide my age. For the first time in my life, I'm going to empower myself.
Cope

lmao i'd kill to see how edgy you were. Did you wear the trenchcoat to school and stuff?

Awesome I was Goth too at that age so exciting times with tons of amazing experiences.

lmao i'd kill to see how edgy you were. Did you wear the trenchcoat to school and stuff?
Only on certain "events".
Apart from that it was forbidden.
Normalfags hated my edgyness.
I had 2 more friends who i hanged out and they were into the same shit as i was.
To this day i still am an edgy dude, just not on the full spectrum.
Or the police would probably come by to pay me a visit, if i were to wear that outside.
Being an adult sucks ass.
KeK
Awesome I was Goth too at that age so exciting times with tons of amazing experiences.
Yeah man.
I miss them too.

Only on certain "events".
Apart from that it was forbidden.
Normalfags hated my edgyness.
I had 2 more friends who i hanged out and they were into the same shit as i was.
To this day i still am an edgy dude, just not on the full spectrum.
Or the police would probably come to pay me a visit, if i were to wear that outside.
Being an adult sucks ass.
KeK
in middle school i used to be pretty edgy and there was this one foid in my bus who overheard me saying a lot of stuff and she actually said that if she saw me wearing a trenchcoat in school she would call the cops. Being edgy and ugly is a bad combination

in middle school i used to be pretty edgy and there was this one foid in my bus who overheard me saying a lot of stuff and she actually said that if she saw me wearing a trenchcoat in school she would call the cops. Being edgy and ugly is a bad combination
tsk tsk tsk
I hate normies.

I rather live on another planet in isolation but with everything that I need.

How is a Martian supposed to sail the Seas of Venus?

I would rather live on mars by myself than on earth. Even if the conditions aren’t ideal. I don’t care, I want away from this world.
Just move to another planet theory

Fucking loled.

Be empowered OP.

High IQ. That makes me 13..