Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m one of the most truecel member here

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Despite my young age I rot on here more than anyone, 41 day online since June 21 and 5400 posts and I’ve never once post maxxed in sewers. I’m literally as isolated as I can be, in school I’m a nobody, I’m invisible. At home I just rot inside my room. My life consist of school, home, and gym that’s it.

Everyone in school spreads words that I’m incel and shit. “Oh he have 0 friends, like absolutely ZERO”

I’m so tired of all this, and my piece of shit oneitis has always lied to me and lead me on, I’m never gonna think about her again, this is all her fault I would have never became Incel if I knew I had 0 chance to begin with but no, she lied to me and I decided to steroidmaxx to upgrade myself but instead turned truecel

Im the biggest truefel

“He’s never even kissed a girl”

“He’s an incel, don’t go near him!”

“Oh you probably have no one In Your contact right?”

“Do you even snap anyone?”

“Do you talk to anyone other than me?”

7E1BF5B8 180E 4F2F A661 CC09D9631CA3

“I don’t even wanna be near you because you’re so weird”

“Ew don’t come near me you steroid monster”

“Do you go anywhere other than the gym?”

“That’s why you don’t have a gf, you don’t do anything” how tf do you know i havnt tried

“Omg your 18 ALREADY? How do you not even have a drivers license” I don’t go anywhere, I don’t have anywhere to go, I don’t need a fucking car but if I needed one I sure as hell will have a better car than you bitch

“He’s 18 already, look at him”

“What are you doing here?”

I’m more truecel than anybody here I’m hated by everybody on this forum then in real life I have no friends no job no future nothing it was over from birth I haven’t grown an Inch since I was 15

"look at yourself, look at what you become"

I’m more truecel than anybody here I’m hated by everybody on this forum then in real life I have no friends no job no future nothing it was over from birth I haven’t grown an Inch since I was 15
thats why i said im ONE of the truecels

You can't be positive in life when all you get is negative energy from people.

It's all her fault, i'd never have been like this if I didnt like her so much, if she didn't lead me on.

What do I even do now???? Its so fucking over for me. Everyone knows who I am, but non of them knows my name. Everywhere I go they recognize me as that weirdo I can't make anyfriends here

I can only betabuxx when I turn 30, thats 12 years from now how tf do I endure such pain

Im more truecel than u. Dont go to the gym or school.

You fool, @Animecel2D defined the word trucel. He mogs everyone in that respect.

Brutal. Life just gets worse sometimes.
Atleast you are muscular I guess. Better than being a truecel without muscles.

I'll resume soon enough.

this,so tired of kids pretending to be trucels or the biggest giga trucel

My history makes me a bit prone to comparison with other people. NTs, holes, incels, et cetera...

Oh, you're so special.

Oh, you're so special.

Yes. I'm KHHV, autistic, short, have above average IQ(Will be used for EE pursuits soon), cannot drive, experienced abuse from relatives, experienced bullying, and require a certain pill combo to become social enough for the site.

(It's not going as I hoped...)

Gigacope I'm the biggest trucel here easily

Am one of the rare trucels here as well.