Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im one of the bravest and most courageous one of us here

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
i have the guts to willingly go out in public on a daily basis even though im neet and i dont have too also i have to balls to upload my photos here for you entertainment to roast me

Being this prideful isn't a common incel trait.

True. You are a example for us to emulate.

You’re an attention whore

You constantly use this site as a form of validation, because you know deep down you aren’t bad looking but you reap that seratonin when guys here tell you “look like a normie” or other nonsense.

You go out in public and are a NEET? So do millions of others. It’s not an accomplishment to step out in public, you’d accomplish so much more if you stopped dwelling on what the “locals” think of your average face and focused on actual Looksmaxxing.

i have the guts to willingly go out in public on a daily basis even though im neet and i dont have too also i have to balls to upload my photos here for you entertainment to roast me
I do everything you do except I actually ask out girls

Another autistic normal looking guy,oh wow I'm shocked.

I think nobody reads my threads. I post daily content of my outings in normie society. I'm too shy to upload my pictures.